Sunday, June 13, 2010

[TRANS/FANSACCOUNT] 100613 JYJ Thanksgiving Live at Tokyo Dome Day 2

Part 1:
So I am back... Don't really know where should I start from.

Let's begin with the most heartbroken part... Weeping

At that time, I didn't cry, because I wanted to remember every single thing, watching all of it... Jotting them down, telling everyone.

During the MC part in the middle (of the performances), when speaking out his mind, Junsu looked like he was going to cry, but after saying 'first day we cried... then second day also... However, because it is today, because it is right here, therefore we are not going to cry. We wanted to spend our time together with everyone with our smile till the very end.'
At this moment, (we can see)Junsu in the big screen was trying hard to hold back his tears. Micky seems calm though. Jejung... hmm... still looking fine at this point, still smiling.

They didn't cry, that's what I was thinking. I can go back and tell everyone that tonight they didn't cry!

Yet... (They were) still crying in the end... at the very last moment... when they thanked everyone...
To raise up the hand for the final time, bowing to everyone... (He) cried... raised his head... covered his mouth with his hand, while saying sorry he ran to backstage.
That cry... was vigorously... because all of us can hear it clearly... it was loud... rushing to the backstage... the cameraman followed... thanks to the cameraman... (all of us)saw it... Junsu who was following at the back, was crying out loud too, but was not as intense as Jejung... Micky didn't cry. We saw it clearly, he was the last one who ran back to backstage.



Part 2:
Ok, let's start from the opening... Micky didn't cry till the end...
However at the opening... there was tears rolling down his cheeks, but he didn't cry... only tearing...

Performance had started, very... hmm... I couldn't recall how does the opening looks like right now, three of them, in white, singing the songs that I was not familiar with. I wasn't sure what's my feelings at that moment, able to meet them finally, that was great... so I smiled. But deep inside my heart, and I didn't know why... tears kept rolling down, unstoppable...

I am going to write down what I remembered first. The sequence... I really can't put them in line now.

Since there were sentimental songs at the beginning, my heart was aching.
At last when reaching Micky's turn to sing 'Love is so beautiful' everyone becomes energetic again.
Everyone was singing and jumping, whoa...

By the way, in this last performance, three of them had added a lot of new things...
However I... once again... saw the reflection of 4th Live Tour...




(T/N: Part 1 and Part 2 are from the same author.)

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment