Sunday, June 13, 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100612 MC and Performances at Tokyo Dome

Those three had showed us an awesome stage.
Really thinking that the 3rd performance is perfect.

At the last greeting part, Jejung cried.
This time the greetings was longer than before.

Yuchun
Because I don't know whether everyone will come, although this time there are only 4 performances, but thinking of doing it for 20 times.
( said carefully after second thought)
We can stand on this kind of stage is really being blessed.
I, YuChun want to spread this love to everyone of you.
Want to share the love with all of you.

Junsu
Last year I stood in Tokyo Dome too, because of everyone's support I cried.

Jejung
Everyone wants to ask about the things happened last year right?
(I) got the time that wanted to cry out but couldn't.
But even so, seeing everyone's smile, (I) again gained courage and strength. From now onwards, I would like to sing together with everyone continuously.

There's also an amusing part during the MC.
Yuchun imitated the line he acted in BEETV on the spot, after trying to say 'Can I stay in your house?' Jejung rejected him.
Yuchun said 'Then how 'bout a different line' after that he faced the camera and took a panoramic view, and said a line 'I like....'
Due to the intense fans' screaming, in the end (he had) no choice but had to gain courage and said it out once... '(I) like you guys'
What's waiting for him was the shrieking 'aaaaaaa' from the audience.

After that Jejung and Junsu also said the same line.
Everyone is very happy.

Thank you for the hospitality.
Being able to see cute Yuchun's smile is very satisfied.
It is said that today Aya Oomasa came. And it is said that Megumi Seki, Juri Ueno and Tetsuji Tamayama from Sunao ni Narenakute also there. (But after that Jejung said Juri Ueno didn't come)

Today was a 16-year-old girl who get chosen as Yuchun's lover. Today, he spent a lot of time in choosing.
Searching one by one at the middle of the long runway.
Is a cute girl who is wearing a Mickey T-shirt.
Told you already I am not Lolicon (lol) (t/n: lolicon is a term that describe an attraction to girls, or an attractive individual)
Today's guest is also バーバル ( a rap singer from M-flo)

That's all I can remember.

Good night.

Source: TVXQBaidu + rockjj
Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment