Sunday, June 13, 2010

[TRANS] '100608 Child collapses because of Jaejoong' - RE-TRANSLATED

NOTE: Hey guys, I saw that the post on the child collapsing caused a lot of confusion, so I tracked down the original fan account and translated it again. She did NOT collapse, it was a mistranslation. Hope this helps to clear things up :) - dorfehh

-

During the performance of their new song 'Super Miracle', the three members stood suspended above us, cruising through the Dome, throwing the signed balls.


When Jaejoong finally returned to the stage, he only had a few balls left in his hands. On his way back, he passed us, and the girl next to me waved her Jaejoong towel in the air, screaming 'THROW IT HERE! THROW IT HERE!'


In the end, Jaejoong really did throw it in our direction.


Seeing such a gentle Jaejoong… For a moment I really lost control…


Eventually, a primary school student who was at the concert with her mother got the ball…


hahaha...


Despite this, I am content.


When Jaejoong cried, the girl next to me broke down completely…


His original intent was for her to catch the ball…


Either way, I took a photo and captured the moment. kekeke…


Source: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment