Sunday, June 13, 2010

[TRANS/FANACCOUNT] 100612 JYJ - Thanksgiving Live at Tokyo Dome Day 1 (PART 3)

I’ll write everything down as a list… I’m having a hard time organizing my thoughts.

1. I was in line under the blazing son for over two hours. I’m so burnt I can still see the burns right now @__@ I went home for a rest and went out again in my Junsu t-shirt. When I got to the dome, I couldn’t help observing those around me, trying to figure out who’s fans they were xD It looks like there’s a similar number of each member’s fans… Come to think of it, there really were a lot of fans in pink Xiah shirts holding pink towels! I wonder if they’re the cassies that came all the way from Korea… ahh… Korean fans really are amazingly powerful

2. I felt an uncontrollable urge to cry as soon as I heard Jaejoong’s voice in the first song… it really has been too long since I last heard his voice! At the same time, it’s thrilling to see him on stage as a singer once again! By the end of the concert, all three members’ eyes were filled with tears, it was as though the tears would fall if they so much as blinked…

3. When they began the MC section, the three of them greeted the audience together. Junsu made a little mistake, and at that moment, we saw Yoochun’s expression on the screen; his eyes were filled with love.
Junsu and Jaejoong acting out a scene from ‘Loving You’ definitely left the deepest impression. Jaejoong was looking intensely into Junsu’s eyes, but then Junsu burst out lauging XDD His reaction was totally adorable!
Yoochun also did the same thing; he looked directly into the camera and said ‘suki desu’. Acting lessons really have made a difference!

4. Junsu’s dad was there! During Yoochun’s MC section, he mentioned seeing Junsu’s father waving his hands enthusiastically when they were singing, and even did an imitation of it! Junsu bent backwards laughing, he was so cute!

5. There was a special section today dedicated to Junsu! In the first part of the MC section, everyone shouted ‘JUNSU~ CONGRATULATIONS!’ to congratulate him for receiving the Best Newcomer’s and Popularity awards in the musical awards. Even though everyone was prepared for it, when the screen suddenly flashed, Junsu seemed confused as he asked ‘Are you congratulating me?’ The audience was somewhat panic-stricken, and our shout came out kind of messy ><;

6. Yoochun’s girlfriend today was a 16 year old who wore a micky mouse shirt! It took him a really long time to choose his girlfriend. Even though he was really shy, we could see he had a ‘there’s nothing I can do about it because this was planned to be part of the concert’ expression on his face. In all honesty, compared to Yoochun’s girlfriend, I was definitely more jealous of Junsu’s dance partner in XIAHTIC, she was so pretty and her body was simply amazing!

7. Rainy Blue, who has always been a fan of Yoochun was really looking forward to hearing Junsu’s voice. Hearing it today made her feel so blessed! To me, Junsu’s voice when singing solos is completely different to when he’s singing with others… Listening to his duets really does enhance the experience

8. As he sang 悲しみのゆくえ, Junsu started to cry. A deep pang of sorrow hit my heart as I watched the tears stream down Junsu’s face and the clips from the drama ‘A Love Letter From Five Years Later’ playing on the screen

9. JUNSU TIME today was so much fun! Junsu temporarily took on the role of MC after Yoochun’s solo performance, and stubbornly requested the band/guitarists to play a special sound effect right after he said ‘JUNSU TIME’ XDDD After Yoochun came back out in a different set of clothes, he began to tease Su yet again. Yoochun and the band bullied Junsu together, changing the special effects Junsu requested into the sound of a mosquito flying. Even though these sections may have been scripted, from Yoochun’s overjoyed reaction, we could definitely tell that it was a spontaneous decision on the band’s part to play the mosquito sounds!

10. I wasn’t too familiar with the tracklist because I hadn’t read a lot of fan accounts of the Kyocera Dome concerts. All three of them were amazing tonight, and I’m really starting to love Intoxication more and more! Even though he was singing and dancing at the same time, Junsu was able to keep his voice steady throughout the performance… He really is getting better and better! I really want to help wipe the sweat off his body (*implodes*) Although some changes were made to the MC sections, there are already a great deal of fan accounts on them from the 2 previous concerts, so I already knew roughly what it was going to be like. (I’m so glad they made changes to it!)

Another concert tomorrow… FIGHTING!

Source: xiahking.com + TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment