Sunday, June 13, 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100605 JYJ Thanksgiving Live in Dome (Kyocera)

My part of the fanaccount folks.

Before it all started, cue crowd screaming when they realized Sam just walked in :'D

Video Ments
→ Individual video ments of the members talking about the Thanksgiving Live and their feelings/nervousness about it. They spoke really low and soft so it was a little hard to hear with all the screaming.


JYJ - New Song (何時だって君に)
→ The boys appear in white suits with black piping, and black shirts. Very dashing and handsome :'D We heard this song last night during rehearsal I think and I think it's pretty much a given that it's a new song. The utter emotion they sang this with though, was mind-blowing. I have never seen Jejung lost control that fast. It's only the first song and he's crying.
→ Junsu is teary-eyed as well and lost his part at one point. Upon the climax of the song, the center stage rises, bringing them up and...yeah.
→ (*fixes her breaking heart*)


Ment
→ My listening Japanese is really bad, plus all the shouting and Jejung's tendency to speak really fast nowadays (I blame sunanare lol) and Yuchun just plain likes to mumble but essentially, it's the usual greetings (but their "konnichiwa" sounds too short and lonely without the "Tohoshinki desu~" following it...). I couldn't catch much but they were worried about the live, if people would come. Jejung's "yokatta!" is so precious ;__;

(For better translations of the ments, please read Manda's fanaccount ^_^)

Jejung/Yuchun – Shelter
→ By now you know the stage is a center stage (I PREDICTED THIS AND I WAS SO RIGHT OMFG I AM AWESOME) with 4 'arms' extending to the sides, front and back. There are 4 square screens that comes down to cover the center stage (like what they had in the T tour) and for Shelter, it showed raindrops striking a water surface, which fits the lonely image of Shelter so well.
→ JJ came over to my side *dies a thousand happy deaths* while YC is at the other end,
→ JJ is still teary-eyed omfg why does he kills me like this??
→ The entire song was just sung so freaking raw, it hurts. YC's rap was just so angry and full of frustration, especially the last part.
→ They come to the center for the ending, with a longer instrumental break to give them time to walk and as they pass each other by, they clasp hands.
→ JJ's ending "Yeah~" is...I've always said this; JJ, during his younger days, was technically perfect but lacked emotion/depth. Now he's all about the emotion and it freaking hurts listening to him sing sometimes.


Junsu - Kimi Ga Ireba (君がいれば)
Junsu appears on the center 'arm' and it rises up to bring him to the 1st level and cue fans going effing crazy. They showed bits and pieces of the drama while he sang and it's like watching the drama right there and then with Junsu singing just for you.


Ment
→ Couldn't catch much what JS said (again, refer to Manda's fanaccount) but he calls out for YC and crap, you can hear YC but where the hell is he??
→ Eff, the boy appears from right underneath the main walkway, popping up and scaring the bejeezus out of the fans on the arena floor who immediately screamed their heads off lol.
→ AND HE SHOOK THEIR HANDS. YC HOW COULD YOU?? I WANT TO SHAKE YOUR HAND TOO and have your babies but that's a different matter altogether. His "bikkurideshita?/surprised?" after that, pointing to the fans he shook hands with was so cheeky and so YUCHUN sobs.
→ YC vehemently denying it when JS said they'll show his BeeTV drama was so cute, including his flat out "dame desu". His embarrassment is just so flailworthy~
→ JJ's turn to appear, at the center stage! His "ano sa, ano sa!" so reminds me of Naruto...he basically scolded them for ignoring the fans behind and told them to come to where he was. When they failed to move fast enough, he yelled at them to run! Run!
→ JJ's turn to be embarrassed as they show Sunanare and omg, his utter embarrassment is so cute. Not only he hid his laugh behind his hand (as usual), he even clasped his forehead, laughing helplessly as YC hugs him lol.
→ JJ and YC greeted each other by their character's names, turned to JS and fell silent LOLOL. JS demanded for HIS own drama to be shown but of course, the screen stayed blank lol!
→ Then there's that roleplay everyone has heard about and YC's love for making everything into NGs lol. The most memorable part was the 3rd try:

JJ: Nakaji...Junsu wa sukideshita? (Nakaji, do you like Junsu?)

JS: Hai. (Yes.)


→ The flat 'yes' totally killed JJ who is flailing all over.
→ They spoke about Kanashimi next and something about how JS cried, watching it? YC affirmed that someone actually called him up saying JS was crying XD


Junsu - Kanashimi no Yukue (悲しみのゆくえ)
→ Honestly, the drama (played while Junsu sang), looks like your typical tragedy romance but with Junsu singing, and with him singing like that...it's kinda like shredding your heart with a dull fork. Utterly painful.
→ I listened to my audio recording on the train the next day, heading to Kyoto, and I actually cried. My bias is JJ and all this time, though I adore JS's voice, he rarely gets me. But listening to this song again, on the train, with so many things going wrong in my life and how I just want them to be happy...well. ^_^;


Mini-ment & Jejung’s solo (Kimi no tame ni/ Noreul wihae by Im Jaebum)
→ This song really reminded me of what he sang for Miroticon so it's no surprise that it's by the same singer (right?). Power rock ballads fit JJ to a tee and JJ, WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO SING A HYDE/L'ARC EN CIEL SONG?? JUST DO HYDE'S 'SEASON'S CALL' OR 'EVERGREEN' AND I'LL BE HAPPY. OR EVEN HIS 'FAITH', OK??
→ He comes out in a white wife-beater, opened white shirt and ripped, blue jeans and just....he mentions that 'today is a very special live' so please listen to this song.


Yuchun solo - Tokyo Lovelight
→ OMG I was totally blown away that he'd sing Tokyo Lovelight! I was more or less forced into liking techno years ago because my brother-in-law is an underground DJ in the UK and when I first heard TL, I knew it was a good pop-techno so to listen to it live was asghj!!!
→ YC appears in an opened, black vest that looks a lot like the outfit they wore for 'Force' in TSC. He runs to the extended arm on our side and woah, a lift rises up from the stage and argghh!! He's STILL too far away from me sobs ;__;
→ Seriously, has YC gotten over his fear of heights? Because that lift is high.
→ He runs to the other side to do the same! Whee!
→ JJ (in hot pink) and JS (in LIME GREEN WHY JS WHY) joins in omg and lol! All of them are carrying their own face towel XD
→ We were repeatedly warned outside and inside the venue though that no jumping is allowed so bah, can't do a Sky/STL towel-waving like last time.
→ YC giving JJ a totally slutfaced look during a reprise and JJ's =__=; was so precious lolol
→ JJ THREW AWAY HIS TOWEL TO A FAN OMG I HATE YOU PEOPLE WITH ARENA SEATING!!!! YOU GET THE STREAMERS, THE BALLS AND NOW HIS TOWEL!!! *weeps in agony*


JYJ - Been So Long Feat. Lisa
→ LISA SINGS WITH THEM OMFG. It is AMAZING how easily JJ keeps to the same pitch as her OMFG.
→ They walk down the runway to the center arm and lol at how JJ is acting like Lisa's hip-hop bodyguard.
→ JJ and Lisa switch parts for this:


Lisa: With all my heart (yeah)
JJ: With all my soul (that's right, ahh)
Lisa: With all my mind (we both know)
JJ: With all my strength (together as one right)
Lisa: With all my heart (let's go, go)
JJ: With all my soul (just follow us)
JJ/Lisa: With all my strength (we're the one) yeah...(yeah, let's check this out one more time)

→ PS, if there are any fanaccounts that said Lisa hugged JJ, ignore it. JJ totally came up behind Lisa and hugged her LIGHTLY, surprising her I think, and YC joined in. (And sobs I wanted to wail when Steph told me Verbal came the next day. VERBAL!)

Dance Break - Introducing JYJ dancers
→ I think the only original TohoDancers I recognise were Gen, Ryo, 50, Shige and KO. Sigh. I miss these guys.
→ Lots more dancers plus the Korean ones they had in TSC I think. They also had these group of kids come in for a couple of songs? Kinda like an oendan (cheering) team but everytime JJ introduced them, the crowd is screaming too loud for me to hear anything lol


Ment
→ JYJ popped up on stage in white shirts and jeans. LAUGH AT THEM AS THEY STARE CHARISMATICALLY INTO THE AUDIENCE. JJ and JS finally moved away but YC IS STILL STARING CHARISMATICALLY INTO THE AUDIENCE XDDD
→ Sigh, they're talking about something and how JJ is a dai-sempai for it (kinda like he's THE senior/sunbae of whatever it was they're talking about). While YC was talking, JJ ran to the corner to get a towel but stopped halfway when YC yelled at him, "Where (the hell) are you going?!"
→ LAUGH AT JJ'S DEER-CAUGHT-IN-HEADLIGHTS LOOK.
→ They talk about sunanare again and Js and YC confess to being fans and on to YC's K-drama (which I still cannot recall the name of, forgive me) and how he'll work hard at it.
→ JJ talks about JS being a solo singer and how even though he keeps saying he's charismatic, JJ was actually surprised to find that JS is charismatic lol.
→ YC asked for an interesting episode in sunanare and JJ tried to oblige, but his long (and frankly, incomprehensible to me, sigh, JJ I hate your ease with casual Japanese now) story was met with blank faces and YC complaining that it was boring.
→ YC says they're going to prepare on stage and staff come running out with black trench coats and mike stands (for them to put their mics while they wear the coats).
→ JJ's "Henshin! Ja-jan!" ("Transformed! Ta-dah!") was too adorable. I dieded. JJ mentioned how it's time to sing a J-pop song now and...


JYJ - Rainy Blue
→ The three of them went to different sides of the stage, later rejoining in the center and it's beautiful how the four screens came down, enclosing them, as "rain" fell. To be honest, at this point I was worried that haters would say they stole the idea from the TSC tour so I was happily surprised to discover later that Sam is the concert director :D


JYJ - True Heart
→ They throw off their coats to sing this song next and as I understand it, it's a Japanese cover, since all the Japanese fans seem to know it ==; But it's a fun song nonetheless. The boys got into lifts at each end of the stage~ and these cheering kids came out and it's all fun fun fun :D

JYJ - I have nothing
→ I have nothing to say. It is just...beautiful and freaking hurts.
→ Have you noticed by now, the theme of the concert? ;___;
→ JJ and JS's duet at the end of the song...god, these boys are just awesome, awesome singers. The jazzy ad-libs and the way their voices overlap each other...

Video Ment: Making of
→ They meet Sam! JJ is recording it all! (Ah, so that's the infamous camcorder he was lugging around during his sneaky Canadian trip...)
→ YC forehead! Dancing!
→ JJ showing off his sausage-peeling skill and giving one to a very ==; Sam! JJ peeling another sausage for himself! :D
→ JJ and JS practicing for the Intoxication dance break! I broke my brain here!
→ JJ singing sexily to YC who is very :'D and a JaeChun hug, awwww~
→ JJ lifting weights at the corner using a stack of folding chairs lolol
→ JJ doing push-ups...boy really does exercise everywhere ==;
→ JJ and JS making "wind effect" for YC as he sings LMAO (you know, holding on to the edges of his clothes and flapping it really hard? XD)


Yuchun - My Girlfriend
→ YC chatting, asking if anyone brought their family with them, or their gf/bf. And I guess he said something about wanting a gf today? The center stage is done up pretty nicely. There's a sofa with a lamp on one side, and a bench and streetlight on the other.
→ YC picks a girl and I'm sure everyone knows his tendency to accidentally pick the underaged ones XDD His look of horror when she said she was 15 years old was hilarious XD
→ HE KEEPS HOLDING ON TO HER HAND AS HE LEADS HER ACROSS THE STAGE TO THE COUCH, SINGING TO HER. I HOPE THE GIRL WAS A YC FAN BECAUSE EFF, IF IT WAS ME, I WOULDN'T BE WASHING THAT HAND, NUH-UH.
→ HE JUST LOOKS AT HER OMFG EVERYTIME HE DOES SOMETHING GREASY, WE'RE SCREAMING OUR HEADS OFF LOLOLOL
→ Sigh, the flowers, the hand kissing. Man, you are one lucky, lucky fan ;___;


Jejung - Maze
→ FYAAAAH! LOL I mean, fire montage on screen and JJ appears in a long, opened, dark checked shirt, leather vest and a leather bracer on his left arm. UNF.
→ Argh, JJ still missed the same part he missed during rehearsal last night but I honestly think the poor boy doesn't have enough breath to. But man, this is WAY more awesome than the MAZE he did during Premium Live because his voice is so much more...intense, now.
→ Band intro in the middle of the song AND OMFG, THE GUITAR, IS THIS THE SAME SHINJIROH INOUE??? IF YES, DO I VAGUELY RECALL A SHINJIROH IN THE BAND DURING THE LAST TOUR TOO OMFG HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN PLAYING GUITAR FOR THEM????
→ Shinjiroh-san and the bassist flanks JJ as he stands at the center and wind blows up from beneath, the tails of his checked shirt flying back and his hair streaming in the wind OMG JEJUNG WHY ARE YOU NOT A VIDAL SASSOON MODEL???


Xiahtic
→ I have absolutely no feelings for Xiahtic lol ==; Don't kill me. But he appears in a white wifebeater, white pants and a cropped red leather jacket.
→ No JS playing the synthesizer but there's a longer dance break I think. YC rapping in a red, long sleeveless coat, black undertee and jeans. UNF. Hello baby :'D
→ Dudes, seriously, how the HELL does JS sounds so good while doing a shoulder+body roll that is quite likely illegal in 35 different countries?


Jejung/Yuchun - Colors
→ YC appears on our side and JJ at the other. YC in a shirt, wifebeater and jeans combo and JJ in a light pink hoodie, pale yellow tee underneath and jeans.
→ JJ pointing at YC at the first "like a melody and harmony in love~" ;__;
→ They walk back to the center stage and...shit, JJ is crying. He wipes his eyes but a second later, a fat tear rolls down his cheek and drops from his chin. Dammit.
→ For the closing line, "like a melody and harmony in love~", they stare into each other's eyes and *giggles* JJ is looking particularly mushy and YC is looking nervous. JJ reaches out to YC...only to switch their mics LOL! For the "..in looove~" bit, they sweep their arms out to one side of the stage, and did it again to the other side!
→ SO THE SO-CALLED 'MISTAKE' DURING LAST NIGHT'S REHEARSAL THAT WE HEARD WAS A LIE LOLOL. THEY WERE PRACTICING THIS BIT LMAO.
→ JJ shouting "mou ikkai!/one more time!" and JS appears! YC gets him to join them an ahh, the final three-part harmony...truly a melody and harmony in love. Sigh.


Ment
→ Junsu's oyaji gag...ah, never stop doing oyaji gags, Jun-chan...
→ LOL JJ SHOUTING FROM BACKSTAGE THAT HIS OYAJI GAG IS BORING!
→ JS training the band to provide sound effect everytime he screams "Junsu time!"
→ LOLOL JJ and YC appear on stage (they're all in outfits kinda like the A-Nation '09 except it's grey and white) and LMAO, JJ AND YC ARE HUGGING EACH OTHER AND JS WALKS OVER TO DRAPE HIMSELF OVER JJ'S BACK. THREESOMEEEEEEEE~
→ YC's "Yuchun time!" and the band's "ba-bam!" XD
→ We all sing Happy Birthday to a surprised Yuchun and aww it took a while but he finally noticed out 'saranghaeyo' and he replies with one too~ "Boku mo~!" ("Me too!")
→ While they're getting drinks, the on-screen prompt for us to do the sign came on again and JJ's going "mite mite!/look look!" to YC :'D
→ Mention the following song, a new song (?) and tried to teach us the hand movements lololol
→ JS got annoyed with JJ when he got the movements a little bit wrong so it's sensei time! XD
→ Know how the line in the song goes "...juunbi ok"? YC pointed out how it's like his favourite line and promptly screams "jyuunbi OK???!!" Of course we screamed back "OK!!!!"


JYJ – OK! (original song)
→ This is a really fun, upbeat song with a catchy drumline beat. I love the hand movements! The boys got into carts like in Tokyo Dome sobs, and threw balls. WHY DO I NEVER GET ARENA SEATING??
→ The boys meet up again at the center stage as YC sings the last line.

(I was SO right that they sang another new song after OK! but no one believed me. Sniff. But yeah, a new song :'D)


MENT
→ JJ: Thank you for your warm support...let's laugh together, cry together...
→ (As said previously, Manda catches the ments better than I do)
→ They got the band and TohoDancers on stage, and all bow.
→ There's a very sweet smile on YC's face...
→ The 3 left, they bow and leave the stage...
→ We all scream for an encore.


JYJ: 3HREE VOICES AD
→ I don't know about you, but I'm getting this DVD, trans or no trans.
→ JJ has the ability to make the most ridiculous looking parka look fashionable lol. JJ RIDES A DOG SLED HOW CUTE OMG.


Junsu (feat. Jejung & Yuchun) - Intoxication
→ Intoxication is MUCH better without the grease of the PV lol.
→ JJ and YC joins him for the dance break and it has an awesome, smooth, slick MJ-feel! They break into two teams; JJ and YC dancing and then JS!


Final Ment
→ Again, refer to Manda's because she caught it better than I did but we honestly believed that because of THIS day's ment, we understood W as a song meant for HoMin.
→ I don't know about other JJ fans but if you watch him obsessively enough like I do (8 concerts on and he still commands my field of vision...), you start to recognise when he's at the end of his rope and he's holding back his emotions as best as he can. He has this way of standing very, very still, looking down blankly and you know he's breaking down. Sure enough, he's crying as he speaks.
→ YC is teary-eyed as well and....JJ mentions how they weren't happy and were so worried...


W
→ JJ: This is our feelings...please listen...
→ JYJ haters, you know why you can so easily hate them? Because you never see them like this. They've been breaking apart since the start of the concert and now, now, they're broken. I don't hate HoMin, okay? I love them too and eff it, if you think HoMin is hurting, what about the other three? I have never seen JUNSU crying this badly during a song. PROUD was different, because it was a sense of achievement. Here, they're just...broken.
→ I'm crying too, ok? I'm going through a shitty time and I wish, I wish I can be as strong as they are. Everyone around me is crying softly.


At the end, as they say their goodbyes, everyone is shouting encouragement to them and I can only join in.

Steph, Manda, I love you both for sharing this with me and making it possible. Just...I love you.

Fan account by: under-an-oak @ konsaato[livejournal]
Shared by: konsaato@livejournal

No comments:

Post a Comment