Sunday, September 12, 2010

[VIDEO+TRANS] Yunho – making of HARU



Today I speak Japanese for the first time after a long time.
this latest production is called “haru”
I think not only me but also all staffs became one
We had worked really hard in this production
well, all actors did good work and all staffs too
so I hope you all will get interested even only a little…
uh… I hope you will take good care of this movie

There are so many spots that I want to recommend.
Yet, I think Seoul Tower is best among all.
It’s the best place for dating, to spend time together with lover or family.
I’m gonna keep working hard in the future,
I’ll do my best to show all of you the many figures and charm of me.
I hope you will take a good care of me.

credit: jian0320tv
trans by: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment