Sunday, September 12, 2010

[TRANS] 100911 SMTown live in Shanghai - Cassiopeia's Messages Part 2

UFO messages which were displayed on the big screen during SMTown.


Let us protect your dignity, Dong Bang Shin Ki hwaiting!

Dong Bang Shin Ki, No. 1!!!

Dong Bang Shin Ki Hwaiting!!!!! We'll always be here!

Dong Bang Shin Ki hwaiting hwaiting, Our Yunho, Changmin are the best!

Our Yunho and Changmin, you're the best!

[Dong Bang Shin Ki] Awaiting the return of the king, anticipating your comeback!
Dont Bang Shin Ki, I believe in you! Always Keep the Faith

Dong Bang Shin Ki, I've been searching all over the world for you. Time and distance will not come between my love for you.

[Dong Bang Shin Ki] HoMin, we're here!

+Dong Bang Shin Ki+ Always keep the faith. Hope to the end, Yunho, Changmin, hwaiting!

Dong Bang Shin Ki oppas, (I) really miss you! Everytime I dream of you, my tears will soak through my pillow.

[Dong Bang Shin Ki] We'll always be here, waiting for your return

[Dong Bang Shin Ki] I believe

(Jung Yunho) I believe! You'll always be the king of the stage! My faith is stronger than ever!

Dong Bang Shin Ki, I want you to come back! I want you to bring joy to this world again U-Know Yunho and Choikang Changmin.

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights + DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment