Sunday, September 12, 2010

[TRANS] 100911 Junpei said Jaejoong is very ‘S’

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“The movies theme song ‘With all my heart ~Kimi Ga Odoru Natsu~’ is by Tohoshinki and one of the member Jaejoong is a friend of mine that I go drinking with sometimes.

He’s strong with alcohol, a little ‘very S’. When he gets drunk is a bit tiring, and sometimes annoying *laughs*.

But his feeling towards singing and work is pure. His feeling towards music, energy, or quality, and professional feeling is his strictness. There are a lot of points I have to learn from him. He would never give up and really has the talent.

I think this theme song really matched the movie and I really am glad that it is that song.”

source: hero-tvfxq
trans by: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment