Sunday, September 12, 2010

[FANACC] 100911 SMtown in Shanghai fanaccount

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don’t know how to write this fanaccount, because Homin only had a short time on stage
Um. Saw so many concerts, this time I was calm…
I didn’t cry after seeing it = =

So let me talking about a couple of happy things
This fanaccount wont be long

When they entered the stage, Yunho and Chanmgin’s position switched
Changmin came out from the right side
And Yunho was on the Left.. So I didn’t get to take pictures

After they were on the main stage, Yunho and Changmin started performing……
The process was very simple = =
I think Yunho is very hot = =

Then I held up my light sign..
Jung Yunho looked at it quite a few times… The cost for this sign was worth it, I was really happy about that = =
I think my eyesight got worse…
I couldn’t even see Yunho’s face!! MD!!!

Yunho looked at the sign many times = =, really eye-catching.
Also Jung Yunho is really funny, after he look at the sign, he would look at the person holding it = =

After the performance I continued holding the sign
Then Yunho saw it again
First time he narrowed his eyes to look, the 2nd time was when I was holding the sign and looking at Changmin (there was light behind Yunho, so I couldn’t see clearly), felt that he was looking
Then when he walked away and looked again… he is a powerful man!!

There’s not much else to say = =
Anyhow, Jung Yunho is a powerful man, with a lot of love =
People said Yunho cried, I didn’t see it, because wasn’t sitting in the area, but felt that at the end he was really sad
The fan support at the concert is amazing, red ocean is beautiful

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

T/N: If you are wondering what was written on her sign, she replied “Korean Yunjae, that’s why I said it it was powerful”

source: YES伊卡露@yoonjaelovebar
trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net
2nd shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment