Thursday, September 16, 2010

[TRANS] 100916 My Friend's Mom

I have a good friend who used to be a Cassiopeia. She was one for a good three years until she gave up on our boys and fell in love with another group~ (aish~~ back when she was a Cassie, I wasn't~~ I only came to 'meet' TVXQ in 07~)

One day, when I went to her house, I was shocked by the sight before me as I stepped in. On her desk was a glass board completely filled with pictures of our boys… there were at least 30 of them. I asked 'I thought you didn't like them anymore, why do you still have photos of them?'

My friend replied 'They're my mom's. my mom is kind of obsessed.'

I thought she was joking, so I didn't think much of it ~

Then my friend brought me to her parent's bedroom, and wow, it really was something else. The wall was covered with TVXQ posters and there were photo frames on her vanity as well as her bedside tables. Everything ini there was TVXQ, and that wasn't even the end of it. Her mom's favourite member is Jaejoong and so there was a photo of my friend's parents and Jaejoong. At first I thought they'd met him and taken a photo with him, but then I found out that she'd actually photoshopped the picture. I was completely in awe, that's some amazing skill right there!!!!

After that we went to look at the CD racks. I took a look and noticed that 80% of it was TVXQ CDs, there were even DVDs of the banjun theatres. I asked where she'd got them and my friend said that her mom had made them herself. (Isn't that just amazing, 45 year olds should not be able to do that)
Her mom had more DVDs/VCDs/CDs than I did.

Just as my friend and I were talking, her mom came home~~
As soon as she realized we were talking about TVXQ, she said 'Why aren't you watching their banjun dramas?? They're really really good, especially 'Dangerous Love'. It's Yunjae, oh my lovely boys!'
And then she went to cook…

She went into the kitchen and put on an apron before coming back out with a watermelon and sitting down to watch the banjun dramas with us. She didn't even realize she was supposed to be cooking dinner. As she was eating, she talked me through the upcoming telephone booth Yunjae scene. And as if that wasn't enough, she was so excited she had to put down her slice of watermelon and slam her hand against the wall to act out the scene for me~~ (I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore. I'd actually watched 'Dangerous Love' before and I knew the plot already, but because she seemed to fired up, I just lied and said I hadn't seen it. In the end, I was watching my friend's mom more than I was looking at the tv. She really was addicted… we're both TVXQ druggies~~)

As I left my friend's house, I asked her 'Doesn't your dad get jealous?' and she said 'He's gotten used to it. My mom is so obsessed with them she doesn't care about me anymore. She's always like 'oh my Jaejoong, oh my Yunho, oh my Junsu, oh my Changmin, oh my Yoochun…' (At this point I was completely speechless)

The mom mentioned in this is 45 years old ^^

Credits:馨嵐若@TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights + DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment