Thursday, September 16, 2010

[TRANS] 100908 Daisuke Shikata official Blog- I was invited to after party

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Works The Third!! JUNSU/JEJUNG/YUCHUN from Tohoshinki!!

It’s been a while but it rained today.. When it’s humid like this, we have to present a hot news!!

Presenting the Works The Third !!!

The artists are,

JUNSU/JEJUNG/YUCHUN from Tohoshinki

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They have started their activities, the first mini album “The..” that the world was waiting for

I actually wrote a song!

And it’s the lead song!

The title is “Itsu datte kimi ni” (for you always)

I made the song(music) for it!

And the lyrics was written by the famous teacher in Japan’s music industry “Matsui Gorou”san!!!

This is crazy

In Japan’s lyricist Matsui Gorou san,Aku Yu san,Akimoto Yasushi san, and Matsuo Kiyoshi san are people I love and people who represent Japans lyricist!!!

It is the benefit of the Works being able to work with someone like that!!

I was wondering how the lyrics will be added on to the melody but it became a really good lesson!!

These is a collaboration with Matsui-san~, it is a very good song so please listen to it ^^

There is type A

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1) itsu datte kimi ni (for you always)
2) Get Ready
3) Long Way
4) W
5) Itsu datte kimi ni (instrumental)
6) Get Ready (instrumental)
7) Long Way (instrumental)
8) W (instrumental)

[DVD]
“Thanksgiving live in dome” rehearsal movie
Itsu datte kimi ni Special Movie

B Type

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1) itsu datte kimini
2) get ready
3) long way
4) w
5) itsu datte kimi ni (floor on the intelligence remix)
6) get ready (carmel pod remix)
7) long way (daishi dance remix)
8) w (the big sky in the east ver.)
9) itsu datte kimi ni (thanksgiving in dome ver.)
10) get ready (thanksgiving live in dome ver)
11) long way (thanks giving live in dome ver)
12) W (thanks giving live in dome ver)

Also the live that brought in 20,000 June “Thanks giving tour 2010″ Live DVD will be releasing on the same day!!

[Song list]
1) Itsu datte kimi ni
2) shelter
3) kimi ga ireba ~beautiful love~
4) kanashimi no yukue
5) kimi no tame ni
6) tokyo love light (live ver)
7) been so long (special guest LISa)
8) rainy blue
9) kimi ga iru dake de
10) I have nothing
11) my girlfriend (special ver)
12) maze
13) xiahtic
14) colors ~melody and harmony~
15) get ready
16) long way

[Encore]
Intoxication
W

[Special]
Making movie
Backstage movie *first edition only

And as of today’s Oricon chart

GOT NUMBER 1!!!

Ha~ I actually knew from a while ago but I couldn’t say and promote since it was secret!

It feels weird that they did it as a LIVE first. Eh!? It wasn’t released!? Like that!!

The time I went to dome and a-nation was to see their live ^^

I was able to participate in the after party but they were really well mannered and love music, I was really moved!

I think it must have been hard since there was a lot going on, but as long as they have their pure hearts I’m sure its okay!!

I think there are a lot of people who support them!!!

Fight on!! I will do my best too!!

Please check it!!

Shikata

source: Shikata’s official blog
trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

T/N Shikata made music for Itsu datte Kimi ni and for more info you can check out his home page: http://www.daisuke-shikata.com

No comments:

Post a Comment