Thursday, February 10, 2011

[FANACC] 110209 Jaejoong Signature at Nature Republic

Today I saw my friend Ririchan who is a Jaejoong fan and remembered this! Last week when I went to Korea I went to NR and I know a Unnie that works there and she told me the story when Jaejoong visited…

Jaejoong asked Unnie “Do Japanese fans come a lot?” and she answered “Mainly them(are that come) *laugh*” and then he told her “right now, I can’t go to Japan so if there is something I can do for them, I want to do it”….

So she asked him “Then may I put up your autograph?” then he answered “Will they be happy with that? (if it’s for the Japanese fans) then of course” and signed an autograph(T_T) Jaejoong,you’re such a good person.. This is the autograph (^-^)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

credit: pearljs
trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment