Thursday, February 10, 2011

[FANACC] 110208 I met Micky at TimeOut Gelato

Today, in order to place an order for the 100th day cake for nanal, I set aside the entire morning and went with Teddy.
We met at the front of Time Out and since we are here, we inside to eat!
We picked the apple flavoured ice cream and sat down, talking about Micky…
At this time, someone opened the door, I looked at that person and found him familiar and he was facing us…

“Ah! It’s Yoochun sshi!” I shouted this out.
“How could this kind of good thing be happening!”
I can’t sit still… my breathing was a mess too…
At this time, there are a lot of people sitting around eating ice cream then…
The person sitting next to us starts to take out camera, preparing to take photo but I stopped them right away as I was afraid it might spoil Micky’s mood.
And also because… I want to talk to Micky! Keke. [T/N: She meant if Micky's mood is bad, then she would not be able to talk to him.]

Micky starts to choose his choice of ice cream and he chose a chocolate one.
Then, I stood up and said to Micky: “Yoochun sshi, Saranghaeyo!”
And I placed my hands above my head, forming a heart shape. [T/N: She ever met Micky in Time Out and did the same heart shapped sign but Micky ignored]
Haha! This time he saw me ^^ My heart thumped like a drum…
I started to talk, “I love Yoochun sshi just like this~ I lifted my hands but you did not looked at me at all, so all the 6002nanal members ignored me!”
Micky, nodding slightly, “Ah! Really~”
Oh my, is he human? Or angel?
Teddy who has been seating beside me then said, “I love you too!” also held up the hands above the head.
Yoochun… looked at us again. Keke.
(We didn’t stand out from the crowd… we really didn’t know what to do when he looked at us~ Going crazy, keke)

I said again, “Yoochun sshi! You are really good looking~” And clapped my hands.
The people in the shop starts to clap along…
Ah! Those people… They are Japanese…
They don’t understand the words that I have said just now, so did not laugh along~
Micky looked at my direction again! Ah ah! I can’t believed I’m still breathing, it’s a miracle!

Carrying the packed ice cream, he left with his manager.
I quickly stood and bowed, saying, “Please walk slowly~” [T/N: More like an expression saying bye.]
Our Yoochun… lowered his head~ ^^
Really… A very polite young man. Keke.
In my heart was shouting, “Thank you very much… Yoochun sshi! You gave me response for everything that I’d said.”

I am really going to faint.
I rushed out of the door without thinking twice, and saw our CEO Park and manager shopping at the shop opposite Time Out.
Just like a spiderman, I stuck my face on the glass window. It’s so difficult to see~ keke.
He walked around in the shop and I gazed at him.
Then, Teddy took my bag and came out of Time Out, to my side.
My soul has already flew out of the space.
Under such circumstances, Bear brother took out the digital camera from the bag, and took photos of Yoochun.
The people around me were asking who is that~
I said he is the actor Park Yoochun who acted in Sungkyunkwan Scandal~
They replied. “Ah! I know~ Keke.”

I felt that this is not right so I pulled Teddy to wait for Yoochun at the door ^^
Ah! Our Yoochun… is coming out!
“Eh… Yoochun sshi, I’m sorry… can I shake hands with you?”
Yoochun smiled lightly and held out his hand
And I… held my breath and shook his hands.

Yoochun’s hand!
Erm…. As you can see from the photo… his hands are big.
But his real hand, it is not that big, and it is not fleshy, a bit rough feeling…
Yoochun’s hand has a feeling… I’m not sure how to describe!

The outfit Yoochun was wearing was the Khaki jacket that we are familiar with, the black sweatpants, white sneakers and… the shades with a Top Gun feel.

Today, everything has been good. It has been a good day.
I lived until now, there haven’t been many days like this
Hahahaha~

PS. I wont translate part 1 and 2~ It mainly said that Yoochun went to the cosmetic shop across the street pretty often……

Teddy who came late, saw Yoochun went into the car and called out, “Yoochun sshi!!” Then talked to Sang Ho manager about work… Yoochun would probably be asking Sangho hyung… “This noona would not talk to me but chatted so well with Sangho hyung”~ Keke.
Management personnel are management personnel afterall. [Teddy is nanal's management/admin]
No matter what, the priority is still work!

credit: 6002nanal+ jrw8008
trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment