Sunday, October 24, 2010

[TRANS] 101024 JYJ Twitter Update

Junsu’s tweet (at 1.14AM KST)
(Junsu) Today, for the first time in a long time, I sang in the rain.. ^^ I feel content..

Junsu Twitter Updates (around 1:30AM KST)
@babyj616 Hm… You’re a beginner too.. lol
@0101xiahtic Yeah, I’m still a beginner ㅠㅠhaha But I’m falling deeply into Twitter right now keke Soon, I’ll have caught up to you ha^^
Answers her tweet at 6:38am KST
@babyj616 What is there to catch up to ..when I’m a beginner too.. Eek

(Yong Pil) @0101xiahtic Made-for-trash (rough translation and a nickname, Yong Pil uses some awful slang)~~~^^ Are you up?^^ (9am KST, October 23rd)
(Junsu) @youngfeel keke Hyung, you’re on this too? Oh my.. It seems that it was only us who weren’t on this.



source: [Junsu's twitter]
translation credits: zhuuzhuusoba@tohosomia.net+jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment