Sunday, October 24, 2010

[TRANS] 101023 JYJ Twitter Update

Updated with Yoochun twitter

Yoochun’s reply to Yongpil @Youngfeel (around ~8.30 KST)
(@Youngfeel ‘s Original Tweet) Everyone, please have a good weekend~~ ^^ dress warmly~~ there isn’t much of autumn left so please enjoy it~~ heh and date some people~~^^
(Yoochun) @Youngfeel what do you mean, date… if you have that kind of person, introduce her to me and then say those things to me! T.T ah~


(Yoochun) ^^ Understood, understood!!^^



source: [Yoochun's Twitter]
translation credits: zhuuzhuusoba@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(From bottom to top)

I’m sorry for making (everyone) worried..

He must be smiling somewhere in heaven. I gotta think about my brother who always “shine” to me and everyone around him

Goodnight. I promised with my brother that I’d be more tough and live for him.

Today something bad happened…I’m sorry… I will contact again…

I don’t feel like talking at all right now

source: mjjeje
trans by: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSguardians Angels

Park Yong Ha’s father passed away yesterday evening T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment