Sunday, October 24, 2010

[TRANS] 101023 Song Il Kook – “The Acting In SungKyunKwan Scandal Is Engrossing, Fighting!”

Posted Image

On October 18, Song Il Kook tweeted, “I must promptly watch the broadcast of SungKyunKwan Scandal. Recently, the younger generation of actors are very engrossed in their acting. When I was still a rookie, my acting was rather lacking~ ^^. As I’m writing this, it’s like I’m showing off how good my acting is. It’s not that, but I do have a firmer grasp on it as the acting gets increasingly harder.”

The fans of ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ have replied him saying things like, “it’s an honor that Prince Jumong is also watching SKK”, and “it’s great that a senior in acting is being so humble towards his juniors”. In response, he said “because I act in a lot of historic films, I love watching them”.

Song Il Kook has acted in historical dramas ‘Emperor Of The Sea’, ‘Jumong’, and ‘The Kingdom Of The Winds’.

Source: [baidutvxq]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment