Friday, October 22, 2010

[TRANS] 101022 Yoochun’s Twitter Updates

T/N: Please read from top to bottom

Yoochun’s conversation with Kang SungPil

Posted Image

@kangsungpil Hyung^^It’s Yoochun!!^^Are you doing well??haha Thanks so much for always cheering me on~ I haven’t seen you at all on location these days~^^

Posted Image

@6002theMicky I miss you~~~Give me a kiss on the cheek as soon as you return^^* keke Don’t forget that your health is more important than anything else.. Be careful of cars.. Be careful not to catch a cold.. Be careful of bad people.. Because I know that you are the best and do your best at what you do.. Finish it on a high note and hurry back~~Mwah♥

Posted Image

@kangsungpil I’ll have a safe trip^^hahahaha Hyung, I feel like you’re my real older brother!!^^ hahahaha

Posted Image

@6002theMicky Okay~~~♥


source: [kangsungpil + 6002theMicky]
translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment