Saturday, September 4, 2010

[VIDEOS] 100903 Stalking Homin

100903 – Yunho, Changmin, Kyuhyun at the Sheraton

credit: kimallow

Max and Yunho from DBSK returning to their hotel.

credit: arashilover13

Uploader’s note:

Max and Yunho from DBSK returning to their hotel. It’s a crappy fancam, I know. And they don’t actually appear in the video till like 30 seconds in. And the reason why it’s so crappy is because on the side I was on they didn’t allow any video recording or pictures. So I was trying to make it seem like I wasn’t recording or anything.

credit: sjissj2
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

uploader’s note:
sorry, not a great fancam – i was super far away and was watching more than recording lol… but yeah it was them, saw them when they drove by me. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment