Saturday, September 4, 2010

[FANACC] 100904 Lotte premier event in Seoul

translation from Japanese fans twitter

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“Jeju…(,A fan gave JJ a ring as a present at the event..) but he refused to put the ring in his finger politely ’cause he thought it would be unfair doing that to the fans gathering at the event. I was so glad to see how he acted like that, so were other people there(T T)”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“The staff said ‘Just go ahead, you can choose anyone you’d like to. All guys are just waiting for you in front of the gate.’ Then there were already not so crowd when my turn came. I felt like wow I could choose anyone of them!!! When I saw Jaejoong tallking and smiling at Yoochun next him,I went to Jaejoong and said ‘Jaejoong, please!!’ Then he turned around to me with his look as if he said ‘oh,me?’ and gave me a present by hand to hand ww”.

source: michaaaaao+maki-tvxq-tokyojapan
trans by: maki@sharingyoochun

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


source: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment