Saturday, September 4, 2010

[TRANS] 100904 JYJ Lotte Fanmeeting 2010 In Seoul Fan Account 1

Sorry guys, this is also Jaejoong-biased.
If you don't like biased fan accounts, then just don't read it.

The event lasted for around 1 hour, starting off with 'So I'm Loving You'.
After that was the talk.
I think it was Junsu who started asking about the movie?
Jaejoong was asked 'how was the kiss scene?'
and he kind of gave a vague answer - 'good good'
Then they demanded that he gave a serious answer,
and he said 'kiss, kiss….' his embarrassed expression was really cute.
I heard two 'Aha's
The three of them gave out their presents
Junsu's purse, Yoochun's gloves and Jaejoong's ring.
Honestly, Jaejoong's warmth really touched me, I wanted to cry.
He's so considerate of his fans.
Then, for some bizarre reason they had to sniff the presents before giving them away.
Junsu had a solo and they ended with W.
Oh and they sang 'Long Way' after the talk.

I tried really hard to keep my eyes focused on Jaejoong so I didn't pay much attention to Yoosu.
All three of them smiled a lot,
but Jaejoong was just too adorable.
He didn't get the cue when he was singing, and after Yoosu were done laughing at him, he gave a laugh too, and he said 'You guys keep going 'waa waa', so I didn't know when to start.'
In the end, we got signed posters.
I got Jaejoong's.
It was his face straight on at the camera.
His expression was too cute.
I'm too excited to say much else.
---
When everything ended, they gave out signed posters. I was just too close to him, so I had to stare. Jaejoong was most popular, I saw him holding a few buckets of posters… and he was kind of daydreaming…
---
During the talk, the three of them sat together on a sofa, it was really cute.
Since it was so hot, they'd wipe their sweat every now and then.
Jaejoong seemed really embarrassed when they started talking about the kiss and he kept wiping away his sweat.
When he was handing me my poster, I had a 'eh?' kind of face and so did he.
---
Oh this is so cute, I just thought of something else. When they were talking about the kiss, Jaejoong used both hands to cover his face, and he used both hands to wipe away his sweat too. So cute!

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment