Tuesday, September 7, 2010

[FANACC] 100904 Smtown live’10 in LA

Omg, I don’t even know where to begin, the concert was truly amazing. It was 4 hours long, and even though that seems like a long time, it flew by too fast for me.

Let me just tell you about HoMin. They came right after Boa, and they were one of the last performers. From the fancams in Korea, I saw they came in on harnesses. Since Staples is an indoor stadium, they ended up just appearing on stage. They were both wearing white outfits, and as soon as the lights shined on them, the crowd went absolutely crazy! Then they lifted into the air and it was literally like gods rising. Changmin had this messy hair that was just so, what word can I say? Yummy? It was like he was saying “That’s right, this is the hair I rolled out of bed with and i do look this gorgeous.” Yunho looks much better in person. I’m sorry to say I don’t remember much about Yunho at this point, because I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Changmin. He was really that handsome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After they came back down from heaven to the stage and took of their harnesses, they went straight to a DBSK medley. The way you are, Rising Sun, Purple Line, and Mirotic I think were the songs. Maybe O as well, but I can’t remember. Witnessing Yunho’s dancing in real life, WOW. Really, there aren’t many dancers out there like him. And Changmin’s Mirotic scream, so much more orgasmic in real life! During the medley, whenever it came to either Jaejoong, Yoochun, or Junsu’s turn, it was a different voice. But I believe that wasn’t there choice, so I think SM was behind that one. Afterwards, they had the shortest but intro of the whole night, but it was enough to make the whole crowd scream again. “WHAT’S UP L.A.? WE ARE DONG BANG SHIN KI!” *Insert thousands of high pitched fangirl screams here* Then Changmin said “Thank you so much.” In such a cute way, it reminded me a bit of the old Changmin.

And then they were gone. Wait, no, then Changmin came on with his solo! This one was kind of like a blur to me. The only thing I can remember is non stop screaming and Changmin doing what only Changmin can do, sing with the power mere mortals only dream of. So good. After he finished,the stage went dark, but you could still see him walking away. Then, you could see Yunho walking on stage, and they did a little high five to each other. Haha it was such a guy thing to do. Yunho started his solo, and sad to say, I believe SM autotuned his solo song :( I was very disappointed, since no DBSK man needs any of that crap done to their voice. But Yunho proved again why he is the King of Dance. It was just as powerful as Changmin’s singing. It was such a high energy performance, and if you were tired(which is possibe since we were 3 and a half hours into the concer), after his performance, you weren’t anymore.

Yunho finished his song and left the stage. Don’t Don was the next song that played, and I was a bit sad, I thought ” Suju, you’re awesome, but I need more HoMin!” As if my prayers had been answered, all of a sudden, this GREEK GOD appeared in the middle of the stage. Wearing a ripped black T-shirt which might as well have been rag and red pants, I was proven to be correct. It was Changmin. OMG OMG OMG OMG. Let me just say, if anyone thought Changmin was still a boy, WRONG. His body was so amazing, he has been working out a lot. It was amazingly sexy. I didn’t even know what to do with myself. I kept biting on my light stick because I couldn’t believe that the man on stage was really Changmin, the same boy who nose kissed a kitty in a music video.I just about fainted right there. And his voice, his voice was like, he could have filled the whole stadium no speakers needed. SO SO powerful. I believe that no one could deny, Changmin had the best voice in the whole concert. Then I can’t quite remember, but I believe Boa came back on again, and then Yunho and Changmin went back on stage together and sang a new song. Yunho’s dancing was still like an energizer battery, completely rejuvenated the crowd, and Changmin’s dancing really has improved so much.

SHINee, SNSD, Suju, and lastly Boa performed. Then, all the SMTOWN family went on stage, Changmin and Yunho sang a bit, and sadly, they were the first ones to leave the stage as well :( . It was a nice moment though, they all waved to the fans, and I hear Yunho took a red TVXQ balloon at the end.

10 minutes of HoMin. They performed the least at the concert, yet their performance was the one that is etched into my mind. It was only 10 short minutes But it was worth it.

I sat in the middle of the Staples center, but HoMin still looked beautiful even from that distance. It’s really just my rambling thoughts, so hopefully you can understand XD This probably isn’t the best fan account, but it’s what I can remember. Sadly, no pictures, I didn’t take it out the whole concert. I knew I wouldn’t, I really just observed the whole time, didn’t want to fumble around with it.

credit: DanielleM@sharingyoochun
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment