Tuesday, September 7, 2010

[FANACC] 100904 Smtown live’10 in LA part 2

At first I decided to not go. Because I could have used that time to go home.
I had decided to go home and just look at the picture, because coming back will take a lot of work.
However, I still went, because I miss them, really miss them.

The feeling of missing them, made me act on impulse again, booking the flight tickets and hotel at 3:00AM, and in the morning of the 4th I sat at the airport still surrounded by darkness
When the sun came out, I was already in front of Staples Center
American fans’ had more enthusiasm than I thought, I felt the strong love on this side of the ocean
I really felt proud of them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The moment seeing them on the stage again, really everything became worth it
You guys, are our light, no matter where, with the most brilliant array of colors

Took a couple of pictures, I just got off the airplane and returned home, I will release them slowly. When Homin appeared, not only did the fans go crazy, but the guy filming this went crazy too, the camera kept moving back and forth, when it moved to the front it blocked our view, when it moved back it opened our view, so there was a battle with the camera.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

credit: 仙后学院学生会@baidutvxq
trans by: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment