Tuesday, September 7, 2010

[FANACC] 100828 A-nation’10 in Tokyo

Perhaps, 70% were their fans. Stadium all over was filled up with orange.
My seat was close to a sub-stage

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

While different artists were singing on a side stage,I saw that there were them behind the curtain of the main stage.

The fan who sat down before me raised a panel of YC greatly and appealed for his name.
Then YC and Junsu noticed it and They waved a hand!!

JYJ gathered with a dancer, and was able to look at the place that did a usual shout “Fighting”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Junsu was smiling from beginning to the end.
Yoochun threw a towel to where we were, and a girl next to me got!!
JJ must walk from the side stage to the main stage while sing COLORS.
But he stopped, and sang all the time.
Therefore YC laughing. Only YC has returned to the main stage.LOL
It was very pretty JJ which he noticed laughed bashfully.

Ayu was over, and it was always the end, but there was the song with all the performers in Tokyo. They sang only a one phrase, but talked with three people happily from the beginning to the end.
I could see near! It was very happy.
However, there was the staff front of me, I wasn’t able to take the photo at all T_T

credit: salyu@sharingyoochun
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment