Tuesday, May 25, 2010

[VIDEO+TRANS] 100525 Junsu in Magazine Vivi Mobile Video Message





For everyone watching Vivi, hello, this is XIAH junsu~! I will go with my single in the name of XIAH junsu, everyone, please support me. The song "Intoxication" is, how should I put into words, black music, in R&B style. When everybody hears the song, you should feel the
manly sexiness (T/N: Oh, believe me Junchan, we sure do),so please hear the song many times, yes. Please give me all of your supports! I am very grateful for the Vivi readers. Thank you very much.
Bye-bye~!



Source
: sainokuni @ Dailymotion
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment