Tuesday, May 25, 2010

[TRANS] 100524 Kinami Haruka, "JeJung is like my real brother"




-Irrelevant questions omitted-

Q. Your character is Korean, but all of your scripts are in Japanese; so you're not really fluent [in Korean], aren't you? Did you discuss that part with the director too?
A. In the beginning, I totally spoke with no accent, but then I wanted to let people to really feel that my character is Korean, so at rehearsals I looked at JeJung-san and tried to balance out…. But from a viewpoint of a Japanese, aren't there parts that would be hard to grasp? That's why I'd have JeJung-san and my Korean friends read the scripts for me and study their accents. However, because of that, sometimes I would slur out my accent in my everyday life too (LOL). Even at home, I'd watch Yoon SonHa-senpai's TV program and study….

Q. What's your impression on JeJung-san who's playing the role of your character's brother?
A. He's a very nice person. To word it in a nice way, he's very ordinary. An ordinary 24-year-old guy…. Since the brother-sister scenes are always bright, he always carries a very bright image too. From my working experience, idols have always had a "star" image; but he is very natural and everyone just loves him. That's why he's just like my real brother. But the truth is that we're the same age (LOL).

Source: Sunao ni Narenakute Official Website
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment