Tuesday, May 25, 2010

[TRANS] 100525 "XIAH" is Sold Out!?

An Article from a Japanese Blog

OMG~! "XIAH" is sold out!?

ヾ(^▽^)ノOMG! Junsu~

(few sentences omitted)

Today I went to pick up Junsu's CD which I've made reservations,
in S-shop, Yokohama. (T/N: very big CD shop in central Yokohama)

(Spot trans)

(The red characters in white paper, on the screen)
JUNSU's new single is sold out.

(Jaejoong’s words?)
Shouyuukoto♪



OH!
Thus, there was no special corner, a little bit lonely..
But, tomorrow is the official release date, maybe they will make one tomorrow~

I want to win the lottery for the event~
(T/N: Please click here for the information of the event.)

I'll do, I'll my best!!




Source: SWEET HONEY (Usaki's blog)
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment