Sunday, February 6, 2011

[TRANS] TVXQ Shim Changmin, “There is no later, I will love with no regret.”

Singer and actor Shim Changmin recently appeared on a radio talk, expressing his warm side to audiences by revealing that he’d love with no regret.

Shim Changmin who is acting as Han Dong-ju at SBS drama ‘Paradise Ranch’ guested at SBS radio public service campaign ‘The World Which Becomes One with Love’.

Shim Changmin said, “I think we continuously do things we eventually regret in this life. I know I shouldn’t annoy my parents, or anyone. However when they called me, I’d say something like ‘Why should you know what I’m doing’ which I would regret later on.”

Furthermore Shim Changmin shared, “It’s the same with your lover. In your heart you know that you should treat them nicely, but you’ll just realize how precious they are until later. There’s no such thing like ‘later’. If you feel that you should do it, then express your love right away. Do not do something you’re going to regret.”


credit: Newsen
trans: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment