Sunday, February 6, 2011

[TRANS] ’4 Note’ Young Girl Shannon, “I want to stand together with Kim Junsu on stage”

The famous ’4 note’ British girl Shannon’s pictures together with JYJ Xiah Junsu were released to public and attracted a lot of fans’ attention.

Shannon went to watch the 19:00 performance of musical ‘Tears of Heaven’ on last January 5th, the pictures of her with Xiah Junsu and Brad Little have been released ever since.

She told Kim Junsu on the day, “I want to grow up soon so that I can stand on the same stage with sunbaenim.” indicating that she’s indeed a fan. Towards her saying, Junsu replied, “I saw Shannon’s performances who appeared several times at SBS variety program ‘Star King’, Shannon has an impressive skill and it seems that she’s going to be a great singer soon. I will always support and watch over you.”

While to the Broadway star Brad Little, Shannon complimented, “I’m really impressed. During the whole performance I couldn’t take my eyes off of you.” as she gave him a bouquet of flowers.

Brad Little responded, “Since Shannon also has a great skill, I believe she’s going to perform on an amazing stage in the future. Even when this performance ends, I would like to continue cherishing this new relationship between me and Shannon.”


credit: News Nate
trans: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment