Monday, February 7, 2011

[TRANS] TVXQ SCawaii Magazine 2011/3

“Overflowing with kindness and chivalrous spirit, Mr Gentleman: Yunho”
At times a friend, at times an older brother, and at times a younger brother.
Putting their trust in each other and being reborn as Tohoshinki, this is leader Yunho.
Caring but from the surface he is very intense which expresses a very manly side of him. He carries this kind of capacity of the highest grade, yet he expresses, “I love kids! By the time I’m 30 I want to get married and be a good father.”

“Behind his poker face is an affectionate and warm young man: Changmin”
Sitting next to Yunho and jumping in with his friendly jokes is Changmin. “Actually I get tearful very easily, I often cry while watching movies. But recently what has made me get tearful is my work,” Changmin spoke expressing his sensitive side. But restarting as Tohoshinki, behind the unconcerned demure there was a silent fire burning.

“My attire for victory is a suit! But while I’m sleeping I wear…”
Greeting the camera with his suit clad appearance is Yunho! “During a date, my victory clothes is a suit!” Yunho expressed as he wore it perfectly! And that victorious date would be, “A meal at a restaurant where you can see a beautiful view.” Yunho chooses. He truly is a gentleman right to the bone! “But when I sleep it’s definitely underwear.”

“I want to meet a girl and lose to her deliberately.”
Originally known as the shy boy Changmin. But regarding relationships, “I wouldn’t play around with her. For me it’s only according to instinct.” He also told us, “I want to lose to her. If we have a fight, I want to clear the misunderstanding and I would apologies to her first.” This kindness is rather very manly.

More coming soon~!

credit: tvxqchamie
trans by: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment