Wednesday, February 16, 2011

[TRANS] 110216 Moon Hee Jun talks about DBSK’s past and present

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In this week SBS’s “Strong Heart”, former H.O.T member Moon Hee Jun expressed his amazement over the rapid growth of DBSK’s Yunho and Changmin.

Moon Hee Jun said, “8 years ago, when Yunho and Changmin were still trainees, they came to greet me and I just responded with an “Okay” without giving much thoughts. However, at present, they have far exceeded my achievement, if I had knew that they will be this successful, I would be willing to go to the basement instead for them”, making the audience burst into laughter.

Moon Hee Jun stated, “Cute Changmin has also now started to be funny after 8 years, I envy Changmin a lot now.”

Moon Hee Jun also expressed his envy towards Minah debuting as a singer because of Yunho, “My dearest Junists(Moon Hee Jun’s official fans), please become a singer and make an appearance on Strong Heart. I beg you all, please talk about me.”

credit: tvreport+baidu
trans by: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment