Wednesday, February 9, 2011

[TRANS] 110208 U-Know Yunho On “Strong Heart” – “My Mentor Is Kang Ho Dong”

Posted Image

TVXQ member U-Know Yunho has expressed that his mentor is Kang Ho Dong.

On the episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart” which was aired on 8 February, U-Know Yunho, who participated in the recording, said, “After my first appearance, I felt like I was being doubted and even shed a tear about it, but this changed after meeting Kang Ho Dong on an entertainment program. After I met Kang Ho Dong, I felt like I could stand up again.”

TVXQ’s Choikang Changmin who participated in the recording with U-Know Yunho also revealed some secrets, showing his unseen “normal” side after exhibiting his explosive on-stage charisma.

Aside from TVXQ, Yoo Ha Na and others will also be appearing on the 8 February episode of “Strong Heart.”

Source: [BaiduTVXQ]
Translation credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment