Monday, October 18, 2010

[VIDEO+TRANS] 101018 JYJ Black Fanboy, Expressing Disappointment Towards SM Through Video

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A video of a black man who claimed himself as fan of JYJ (Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu) expressed his complaints towards SM Entertainment (SM) that is uploaded in YouTube has been a hot topic.

On October 13th at video sharing site YouTube, a black man video was uploaded where he said that he’s fully excited to finally get JYJ’s first album ‘The Beginning’ at his hand, and he also spoke out his frank criticism towards SM.

The black man, “I heard the news about preliminary injunction application to ban JYJ album sales, yet I guess there won’t be any problem with the court’s verdict.” as he said, “Now they work as JYJ, which means you have no rights anymore to intervene their activities. Take your hands off JYJ now.”

Furthermore he said, “I’m not trying to be ignorance, but I believe the court will rule in the way I think they will anyway. So do you think I have to even explain more about that? (SM) you have all great artists, don’t you? So stick with them and turn off the nerves to stop JYJ. Don’t bug artists who turn away from you because you treat them as slave.”

To the two members who are currently left at SM side Yunho and Changmin, he cited, “I love you guys, and I can’t wait to have you all to comeback as five together.”

The man stressed that he was TVXQ fanboy and he got introduced to South Korea by listening to SHINee’s ‘Replay’ at the beginning, and ever since, he started to sing Korean song and has been going in deep interest to South Korea music.

Fans who watched this video gave hot comments such as, “Jackpot”, “What an outspoken remarks, it’s refreshing”, “The black brother is interesting. I’m also delighted to receive my album”, “SM you should watch this video”



AKTFnews


credit: Newsen
trans: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment