Saturday, September 25, 2010

[TRANS+PHOTOS] Yunho-haru*hana Interview ‘White lilies and roses are like my passion’

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Q. What is your favorite flower? And whom you would like to send it to?

A. I’d like to send my parents a bouquet decorated with mixed of lilies and roses. White lilies and roses are like my passion… I’d like to present it to them due to my gratitude to inherit the soul and passion from my parents. I often give a present to my father but not really to my mother, so I’d like to especially send it to her.

Q. What was the moment when you felt “this is great!!” recently?

A. We had a concert entitled “SMTOWN LIVE’10″ this summer. I was impressed to see my fans on the live performance stage after a long time.

source: yoonhostar
trans by: sharingyoochun.net

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

credit: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment