Thursday, October 28, 2010

[TRANS+PHOTOS] 101028 JYJ Twitter Update part 2

Jaejoong and this new avatar

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Junsu Branches out into the World of Twitter

(Junsu) @kangsungpil Sung Pil hyung, did it work?? (4:08 pm KST)

(Sung Pil) @0101xiahtic keke Okay~~ Let’s talk on the phone later~~ Welcome to the world of Twitter^^* I’ll call you after I’m done filming~ (4:39pm KST)

(Junsu) @kangsungpil Yes, yes~ Ah, I still don’t know how to work this thing (Twitter) well.. Keh ㅠ (4:59pm KST)

(Kyung Jong) That felt so useless… I feel like all I did was take attendance. ㅠㅠ So this is what happens when you take a short break~ (3:14pm KST)

(Junsu) @StarBell87 Aw, you must have lost~ It’s okay~ You do a lot of different things now^^ (4:10pm KST)

(Kyung Jong) @0101xiahtic keke Ah, there’s a lot of traffic ㅠㅜ I suddenly feel like eating Goobnae boneless chicken….. kekeke (6:03pm KST)

(Junsu) @StarBell87 Let’s eat boneless chicken~!! (6:38pm KST)


(Junsu) The night view on this day was truly beautiful.. http://yfrog.com/75th4wj (4:42pm KST)

(Joo Yeon) @0101xiahtic Junsu~ Where is that?? The night view is so pretty haha (5:09pm KST)

(Junsu) It’s Yokohama, Japan^^ (5:26pm KST)


Jaejoong congratulates Eita san

(Jaejoong) The day is unfortunately ending.. Eita san and Kaela Kimura, congratulations on your newborn son^^ http://yfrog.com/5dnslwj (6:19pm KST)



Jaejoong’s been a naughty friend

(Ida) @mjjeje What’s with being on Twitter but ignoring my BBMs~? haha Don’t ignore my texts~ hahaha (6:56pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @realISAK No, all I was doing was temporarily putting them aside haha (7:06pm KST)

(Ida) @mjjeje You sure~? haha (7:08pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @realISAK A friend should be understanding of such things! (7:09pm KST)

(Ida) @mjjeje Sure, sure~ O, O,, Okay~ I understand, I guess,,~ (7:10pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @realISAK You’re the best, Ida! (7:14pm KST)

(Ida) @mjjeje You must not be busy today~ It feels like you’ve been tweeting all day long~ (7:16pm KST)

(Jaejoong) I’ve been tweeting every time I get a break ㅠ I feel so lively every day! (7:22pm KST)

(Ida) @mjjeje Twitter addict~? It’s a good thing~ It’s been a year since I made a Twitter account, and at first, I was on it all day~ haha (7:27pm KST)


Yoochun and Jaejoong plan a dinner date, Junsu is jealous

(Jaejoong) @6002theMicky Yoochun, good luck filming and hurry back soon ㅠ You don’t have much left so be strong, and when you’re done, let’s have a really delicious meal together with a glass of soju ㅜ Kya (6:23pm KST)

(Yoochun) @mjjeje Hyung, you can do the cooking^^ and I’ll bring some good liquor^^ (around 7:04pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @6002theMicky Call (Okay)! But… (7:07pm KST)

(Yoochun) @mjjeje What??? (7:09pm KST)

(Junsu) Wow, just because I don’t drink.. They leave me out of the conversation ㅠ lol (7:10pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @0101xiahtic I..I love you..I’d never want to leave you out of something ..Then you can pay for dinner then hahaha (7:15pm KST)

(Yoochun) @0101xiahtic I’m sorry!!!!!!!! I forgot about you!!! (7:15pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @6002theMicky If I’m the one cooking, who is going to be buying the ingredients? But I think Junsu’s going to take us out for dinner! haha (7:15pm KST)

(Yoochun) @mjjeje Then!! Let’s rent out a good bar!! And let Junsu take care of the bill (7:16pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @6002theMicky Call (Okay)!!!!! (7:21pm KST)

(Junsu) Since I don’t drink.. I’ll just bring some bar snacks lol (8:29pm KST)

(Junsu) Yes~ Since Yoochun is the only one with two jobs these days, Yoochun should pay^^ (11:12pm KST)


Jung Gun Young wants to join in on the night out and Yoochun responds

(Gun Young) @mjjeje @6002theMicky I’ll bring water (7:14pm KST)

(Yoochun) @zerotic0124 hahahahahahahahaha I’ll bring SamDaSoo (a brand of water)! (7:15pm KST)

(Gun Young) @6002theMicky I’ll bring SaDaSoo (lame joke, because ‘Sam’ is phonetically equal to ’3′ while ‘Sa’ is equal to ’4′) (7:24pm KST)


Yoochun 1 : Kang Sung Pil 0

(Sung Pil) @6002theMicky If you’re talking about alcohol.. then I should be included~~ How could you think of going out without me?? Do kids like you know the real taste of alcohol?? lol (7:16pm KST)

(Yoochun) @kangsungpil hahahahahahaha^^ Sung Pil hyung, who I love^^ Of course you should come with us!!^^ Then you can take care of the bill!!!! (7:21pm KST)

(Sung Pil) @6002theMicky I knew it~~You’re a hard one to beat^^* First round will be with lamb kebabs~~ (7:25pm KST)

(Yoochun) @kangsungpil Ah~~~It can’t be helped!! Thanks hyung!!! hahahaha^^ (7:34pm KST)


Kang Sung Pil chats with Junsu

(Sung Pil) @0101xiahtic Junsu~~ Yoochun’s filming right now~~ Did you have a good dinner??^^* (8:35pm KST)

(Junsu) @kangsungpil I had what I like; chicken for dinner again lol (9:03pm KST)


Jaejoong shows of Jiji’s room and reminisces

(Jaejoong) This is Jiji’s room. I talked on the phone with our Japanese staff today for the first time in a while, and we talked about the staff who have left since the last time we met and about the members~ I miss everyone. Everyone, we will definitely meet again. http://yfrog.com/f7bygdj (9:37pm KST)



Jaejoong spoils Jiji… a lot

(akionosuke) @mjjeje Are they all (only) Jiji’s toys? (9:44pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @akionosuke Jiji is a prince, so we have to do our best ^^ (10:43pm KST)

(akionosuke) @mjjeje Aren’t you a prince too? ^^ Is Prince Jiji well? (10:46pm KST)

(Jaejoong) @akionosuke He is too energetic, it’s a problem ; (10:49pm KST)

(akionosuke) @mjjeje A photo of the energetic Jiji, please!!!^^ (10:52pm KST


Jaejoong bids farewell

(Jaejoong) Goodnight, everyone^^ (12:57am KST)



source: [Jaejoong+Yoochun+Junsu+Others' twitter]
translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net + mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment