Tuesday, October 26, 2010

[TRANS+PHOTOS] 101026 JYJ Twitter Update part 2

Updated with Jaejoong – Isak last tweets

Jaejoong new display

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jiji is a male, I really should sleep now good night ~ ~: P


Morning greeting by Kim Jae

Ohhayo!!minna~~ (Good morning!! Everyone~~)

Gooooood mornin~~g:o

좋은아침~~~~~ (Good morning ~~~~~)



Jaejoong’s covo with Cha Reum-ssi

Jjan (T/N: tada) ☺

@mjjeje You need to make your face darker ~ hehe

@zzzkissme it’s because the flash went off..

@mjjeje Daebak (T/N: Awesome) !!!!!!!^^ However~ you still look handsome !!^^^^★

That was an unexpected compliment .. haha


credit: Jaejoong twitter
trans + shared by: sharingyoochun.net
re-shared by: DBSGuardians Angels


Jaejoong’s Recent Tweets (4pm~6pm KST)

(Jaejoong) hehe hyung good luck with your shooting SKK hwaiting

(Jaejoong) @zzzkissme Oreum-sshi, [are you] in the middle of shooting?

(Sung Pil) @mjjeje Jaejoong~~~ Be careful of colds^^* I’m following you [on Twitter]~it’d be great to do a good scenario together^^ I felt that you’re the kind of person that gives his best.. it’s good to see~ and it’s great to see you take great care of your dongsengs ^^ Become the best!! In the world!!^^
(TN: Dongseng is a term for friends, coworkers, etc. who are younger than you)

(Jaejoong) @kangsungpil Hyung I was supposed to reply to your tweet but instead I spoke to myself..I’m still getting used to it..heh

(Sung Pil) @mjjeje I saw~~ But it’s no fun if everything about someone is perfect^^ Being a little unskilled at something.. is still part of who we are and what we have to love about ourselves~ke

(Jaejoong) @kangsungpil Hyung, what you just said is so cool 7

(Jaejoong) haha I love you

(Sung Pil) I love you too~~~♥



source: [Jaejoong Twitter]
translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net + mandasoh@tohosomnia.net + zhuuzhuusoba@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits


Jaejoong and ISAK (or Ida Simmons, she’s a SM artist, former Isak and JiYeon member, currently an Arirang VJ) covo

@mjjeje Hey, this is Ida~ How are you doing there?

@realISAK Ida~ did you send a twitter to me?

@mjjeje Oo~ (T/N: yes)

@realISAK Okay followed you. Where are you now, United States is it?

@mjjeje I’m still in South Korea~~ I’m in charge in Arirang here~~^^

Oh I see, I hardly heard news from everyone.. They’re doing well, right?

@realISAK I just went to Si Won hyung wedding, and while was there I forgot to click reply button and talked to myself again.. haha

@mjjeje Ah really? So you went there~ I played your song on radio today~ and everyone love it~

@realISAK Thank you ^^ As expected it’s Arirang. Anyway I have to go now because I have a shooting to do~ Please send my greeting to everyone

@mjjeje Yes, thank you~ I followed all of the boys too but still tell them my greeting directly ^^


credit: Jaejoong twitter
trans + shared by: sharingyoochun.net
re-shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment