Tuesday, October 26, 2010

[FANACC] 101016 JYJ NEW ALBUM SHOWCASE IN SINGAPORE part 3

thanks christabel88 for personally emailing us this ^___^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My autographed poster by JYJ! ^^ Managed to get the VIP ticket, so I got to shake hands with them too! but our photo session was canceled. Will talk more about the VIP session after I have talked about the awesome showcase. :) [Just realized I wrote a 3000-word fan account! Lol. Tried to be as detailed as I could. ^^]

I had a really fantastic time at the JYJ Singapore showcase ! I managed to get the VIP ticket and thus had a very good seat at the showcase! I was about 4m from the front of the stage and almost at exact centre; slightly to Junsu’s side! ^^ The view was superb and I was really high! During the showcase, I made eye contact a few times with each member!

When the opening music for “Empty” started playing, my heart started beating real fast. And then the 3 of them appeared and Yuchun started singing and everyone was like screaming in ecstasy! My heart almost stopped! JYJ looked totally hot and sexy and angelic in the super hot white outfits they had! My eyes were immediately drawn to Junsu (he is my fav member!). Junsu’s outfit was killer sexy! It was almost bare back and I think I must have had a nose bleed or something there and then. Lol. Junsu was just so hot! My heart was exploding with happiness at seeing the three of them dancing and singing so close to me!

I could see JaeJoong’s and Yuchun’s tattoos really clearly and I could almost make out the words on their chests! Their tattoos were like playing “peek-a-boo” with me because as they were dancing, their jackets opened and closed, revealing and then hiding the tattoos. I liked Jae’s tattoo as it was jet black. Yuchun’s tattoo was a shade lighter, but both were super sexy! JaeJoong’s muscles were really well defined and I could see them sort of rippling as he was dancing. Good thing he is not my favourite member, or I would have fainted at the sight. Haha.. Junsu’s back is really hot and well toned! I was so close I could see his back muscles. *can’t breathe*

They gave a really great live performance of “Empty”; the dance and vocals were perfect! And then they moved on to “Be The One”. It was just as awesome! They really looked like princes in white! I was really excited as I had waited for 7 years for them to come to Singapore! I was moving along to the beat and the crowd was super high!

After “Be the One”, the boys left the stage and a short filler video for the fans was played. After the video, the boys came out again to perform “Be My Girl”. Yuchun came out first, followed by Junsu, and then JaeJoong. I really love this song! ^^ There were still wearing the sexy white outfits.

After the song, the boys left the stage again and a special video was played. It was about their hard work in America and the second half of the video had Rodney Jerkins and other staff giving their commentaries about JYJ. It was sweet and one of them said, “ There aren’t many Asian artistes in America but I believe JYJ has got what it takes to make it big here.” Everyone screamed at this point. Haha..

Then the MC came out and asked us to prepare this “fan chant” for JYJ. He has a rather lame sense of humour. Lol. We were supposed to say “Annyeonghaseyo”. And then “saranghae JaeJoong Yuchun Junsu.” And then sing “Ayyy Girl”. [ I will be posting the audio clips for the entire showcase cos I audio recorded the whole event! You might want to listen to the Q and A clips to get a better feel of what happened. ^^] I wish that he didn’t insist we sing “Ayyy Girl” cos many people were not familiar with the song and lyrics and it was really soft when we sang. After that he introduced the translator. He was a Korean model with Quest ID.

The MC said there were only 99999 copies of the luxury album and that there were 5 nines and 5 was a special number. Heh.. then he counted down, “5! 4! 3! 2! 1! JYJ!!!!” and JYJ appeared! They had changed their outfits! I think once again, Junsu had the hottest outfit! I didn’t fancy his track pants and black tights combination but the top was HOT! Haha.. Junsu was really trying to kill me that day. LOL. JaeJoong had on a black leather jacket with a white based tee with red words underneath and blue jeans. Yuchun’s outfit was unique! It was black-based and he had on skin tight hot black pants and a loose fitting, uniquely cut black top with metal studs. It suited his tied up hair! All 3 were really good-looking in real life! The MC told them to tour the stage to say hi to the fans and only Yuchun understood. Haha.. he beckoned the other 2 to follow him. Then they sat down and Junsu was seated directly in front of me!! At some point in the showcase I got so high I started making the “saranghae” sign with my arms like how Koreans like to do and I think they saw. Actually I am pretty sure Yuchun saw. Lol. Then I got embarrassed and I was hoping no one saw and that they would not remember me if they saw. Lol.

The MC then asked them to introduce themselves. Junsu started and he said in Korean, “안녕하세요. 준수입니다. 반갑습니다. [Hello, I am Junsu. Nice to meet you!]” The translator actually translated that. LOL. And Yuchun was laughing at the translator for translating that. Haha. Then JaeJoong introduced himself in English, “Hi. I am JJ.” Everyone started screaming. The MC said to the translator, “haha..that one is for you to translate to Korean.” JaeJoong found that very funny and walked to the MC to shake his hand and pat him. Haha. Then Yuchun said, “HI GUYS!!!” and everyone started screaming. “I am MICKY!”. And the MC made a super lame joke here and said, “ I am Minnie!” -_- LOL.

Then the MC asked how they felt now, introducing their latest album to the Singaporean fans. Junsu said that previously he had come to Singapore for his older brother’s showcase and this is the first time he is here with the rest of the members and it is an honour. The translator did not translate this fully. Actually the translator we really nervous and even stumbled on his Korean words. Yuchun was pointing and laughing at him for doing that. Haha.. But quite a lot of things said by JYJ were “lost in translation”. Luckily I could understand Korean. Heh.. Then Junsu wanted to say more and kept lifting the mike to his lips but the MC kept interrupting him and poor Junsu gave up in the end. I think the MC was a bit overly enthusiastic and sort of deprived JYJ of the chance to speak some times.

The MC said we have fans from all over the world today! And he shouted countries like Korea, China, Japan etc. Then when he said Singapore, everyone screamed super loudly and Yuchun was like “WOAH!”. Then the MC continued with other countries and suddenly everyone just screamed at everything, even when he shouted, “MOON!” Lol. And then when he shouted, “Korea!” again, everyone just started screaming and he was like “so suddenly everyone is Korean!” and JYJ started laughing at our inconsistency. Haha.

Then the MC asked other questions. [you can listen to my audio recordings to check them out! ^^ btw, Junsu’s voice sounds really good in the recording. Hee.. there is like some echo effect..^^] Yuchun answered the questions in English and his English accent was very sexy! ^^

The the MC was asking them to dance on the spot and the other 2 sabotaged Junsu and pointed at him. Haha.. then Junsu made a “I don’t know what to do, don’t do this to me!” face before he complied and stood up. Then Yuchun started singing a little of “Be My Girl” and Junsu did his little hip thrusts. Haha.

Then the MC asked them what kind of girls they liked and Junsu was like for him, there isn’t a specific thing, just that when he looks at a girl, he will immediately get the “feel” if he is attracted to her. And he added that he likes girls who are bright(outgoing). JaeJoong said what all of us already knew, that he liked girls with pretty hands. And then he said as long as the girl likes me, I will like her. Lol. And then Junsu pointed at him and said, “Liar.” in English. Haha.

After that the MC told them that we had prepared something special for them. Actually it was just the fan chant he had talked to us about earlier on. But I think Yuchun really thought it was something special and I could see him translating to the other members, mouthing Korean words to them, telling them we had prepared something special. We shouted, “Annyeonhaseyo!” and then, “saranghae JeJung Yuchun Junsu!” It wasn’t very clear but I think Yuchun sort of guessed what we were saying and he repeated, “saranghae JeJung Yuchun Junsu????” with a huge question mark in his voice. LOL. And then this is the embarrassing part cos the MC asked us to sing “Ayyy Girl” and most people didn’t know the song and after our first attempt, Yuchun asked, “What kind of song is that?” He couldn’t even recognize the song. LOL.

And then the MC said, “Why don’t we sing the song together with JYJ?” and so JYJ really started singing the song! And everyone tried to follow and Yuchun was like trying to lead us along. But it was even softer than before cos we wanted to hear JYJ sing. Haha.. And then Yuchun said in his super sexy English accent, “Actually… they are not singing. I can’t hear their voices.” LOL. I was laughing and laughing at his reaction. Then the MC said lets try again! And I was thinking, “Oh no..” He asked Yuchun, “Do you want to hear them sing?” and Yuchun replied, “Oh yes! Definitely!” So we tried again and Yuchun was like nodding his head along hoping we would get it right. It was still sort of a mess.. haha. And Junsu just burst out laughing! Lol. So the MC asked him what he thought of the song. Junsu said in English, “Very Good!” haha.. everyone screamed. I don’t think he really meant that. Haha.. but it was sweet of him! :)

After the Q&A session, they sang “Found You”. Really glad I had translated this previously (link) so I could remember most of the lyrics and sang along happily with them. It was really fun waving our hands together with JYJ! I loved the song! And it was a great live performance by them!

After “found you” they left the stage again and another video was played. It featured each JYJ member’s commentary in Korean about their experience in making the album.

Then they appeared again with a dance crew and started singing, “Ayyy Girl”. Super hot! After that they talked to us. Junsu and JaeJoong spoke in Korean, and Yuchun spoke in English. They were saying it was nice being in Singapore etc. Then Yuchun said, “I know it is a little short.” [Yes! It is short! Haha] “ but we will probably be back next year? For our concert?” Everyone screamed wildly at that! Yes! Please come back!! ^___^ haha. Yuchun ended off with, “Always keep the faith!”.

And then suddenly he shouted, “Everyone! STAND UP!!!” And they started performing the remix of “Empty”. People from the back took this chance to rush to the VIP area to get nearer to them and I think my friend at the side was squashed. Lol. I was super high and was jumping up and down at the same time as Junsu! I jumped so high that I hit the chair in front of me. *Ouch* Lol. It was a wonderful end to a wonderful showcase!

After that, the security tried to clear the area and we were told to wait. Everyone was guessing that the photo session was canceled but we did not want to believe it. The organizer did not even inform us officially. They brought us backstage to shake hands with JYJ. Apparently the photo session was really canceled. Many other VIPs did not know at all and thought that they would be taking photo with JYJ after the handshake, only to find themselves being pushed out of the backstage room immediately after the handshake session. I think it was rude and unprofessional of them to not inform us, especially when they already knew before the showcase. When I arrived at my seat for the showcase, the girl next to me informed me about the photo session seemingly being canceled cos a security guard told them when someone asked him about the photo session, so I was sort of prepared, but still, it was really disappointing. And many VIPs were very upset and complained to the staff. Some of the staff were very rude and talked down to them, saying things like “So WHAT?”. One of the VIP girl started crying, saying that it was unfair. She was at the backstage door then, and JYJ was next to that same door. I wonder if they saw. Till now, there has been no explanation why it was cancelled but Quest said it was a decision by JYJ management and that we should complain to them instead of Quest. For me, I am just hoping for an explanation or at least a reason. And there was no apology made at all for this sudden change in plans when it was already stated black and white that there would be photo taking in groups of 5. So many fans were upset.

Ok, so moving on, let me just talk about my handshake session with JYJ. Haha.
When we were queuing to enter the backstage room, my heart was thumping really fast and I got really nervous couldn’t even talk properly. Lol. Even practised with a fellow VIP; I asked her to pretend to be Junsu and I shook her hand and tried to practice what I wanted to tell him. LOL. The minute we stepped into the room, I was like omg! The 3 of them are so near; just 10 steps away. Junsu and Yuchun had changed their outfits. Junsu was wearing a red leather jacket and jeans, I couldn’t remember what Yuchun was wearing (something black) but he had let his hair down. There were standing in a row and there was security everywhere. Made me feel like they are really the VVIPs in the entertainment industry. Haha. Looking at all the guards, I decided not to ask for a hug. Haha. I figured there was probably only time to say a sentence to each. I would be shaking Yuchun’s hand, then JaeJoong’s hand and lastly Junsu’s hand as that was the order they were standing in.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

While shaking hands with Yuchun, I told him, “연기 잘해요. [You act very well.].”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

While shaking JaeJoong’s hand, I forgot what I wanted to say and just said, “만너서 반가워요. [It is nice to meet you.].” Lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The moment I saw Junsu, I was a bit stunned and while shaking his hand, the words, “Oppa!” just popped out of my mouth automatically. I think in my mind, it has been set that Junsu = Oppa. Lol. Then I paused and my mind went blank for a split second and then I remembered what I wanted to say and said, “타고난 목소리 참 마음에 들거든요! [I really like your gifted voice!]”

Then the guards were like. “OK.. OK..” and so I moved on. Almost forgot to take my JYJ-autographed poster from the guy who was supposed to distribute them! Haha. He wasn’t even doing his job; he was just standing there, holding a bunch of posters in his hands. Lol. Luckily I remembered!

During the handshake session, JYJ looked really tired. There were sort of looking down and didn’t make much eye contact and didn’t really smile. Junsu looked the most worn out. So I was a little disappointed cos I would have love to have them smile and look at me! But I totally empathize with them! It was a really tiring day for them. They just had a showcase in Bangkok and then took a flight to Singapore, touching down at 1.05pm and then whisked away for press conference and then had to go for the rehearsal. I don’t think they had any time to rest. And they had just given their all in the amazing showcase earlier. They must have been jet lagged too.
But I am really happy I got to shake hands with JYJ! Their hands were warm! Yuchun’s being the least warm, and Junsu’s being the warmest! ^^ Glad that Junsu’s was the last hand I shook! After that I was immediately using my iPhone to text and tweet etc. and I realized that my iPhone is now full of JYJ’s hand and finger prints. Lol. Never gonna wipe it ever. Hahaha. ^__^

I am still uploading my audio clips. But I think I will share the Q&A session clips here first. Will post all the clips together in one post later when I am done with all the uploads. ^^ I regret not trying my luck at taking fancams (brought my HD camera). But as I was sitting in front, I did not dare to risk it as they said strictly no video and audio recording and photo taking, if not they’ll ask you to leave the showcase. Maybe I should have tried. ^^

[HQ Audio] JYJ Singapore Showcase Q&A Part 1

[HQ Audio] JYJ Singapore Showcase Q&A Part 2

[HQ Audio] JYJ Singapore Showcase Q&A Part 3



A photo of the stage I took while waiting for the showcase to start. ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

credits: christabel88@DBSKnights / christabel88@twitter
shared by: DBSKnights + DBSGuardians Angels


No comments:

Post a Comment