Thursday, October 21, 2010

[TRANS] 101021 Yoochun’s Twitter Updates

(T/N: Please read from top to bottom)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hyung~ I heard you’ve declared war on Ms Oreum ^^

Posted Image

You… You..are Jiyeun?? I’m a little slow when it comes to stuff lke this ^^ When I master it, I’ll put up all the weird pictures of you… Don’t worry!! ^^

Posted Image

Yu Ah In: If you came, you should have reported to me

Posted Image

Ah In…. Have you committed a crime?? How could I report you…
(In Korean, it could sound like Yu Ah In was saying “If you came, you should have reported me”)

Posted Image

Yu Ah In: I have certain expectations of you, but I think that’s overstretching (무리수 Moo Ri Soo) it a little.

Posted Image

Is that a new kind of water?? Moo…Ri… Soo (Water 水) – -

Posted Image

Yu Ah In: Get lost! (Line from SKK Scandal)

Posted Image

How could there be a certain place for you and a place for me? Senior Geol Oh… After eating, come walking here ^^ hahaha
(Geol Oh sounds like Geol Uh, which means “to walk”)

Posted Image

Yu Ah In: What’s up with you today?

Posted Image

It must be because I’m so tired^^ Aigoo!! haha, now that I think about… I was reporting myself to you.. ah.. oh…

Posted Image

If you really want to be free… you must cut off your wings…

Posted Image

Yoo Hwan… Your older brother’s really hungry ^^

Source: [6002theMicky]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment