Thursday, October 21, 2010

[FANACC] Bangkok and Singapore

Hi everyone, finally back in Paris, my hometown, this journey in Bangkok and Singapore was crazy, glad I cancelled Malaysia, now I know how hard it is for the boys to travel so much in such a short time.
This is half of the story, the part I feel like sharing, I keep few things for my friends and I lol Hope you’ll enjoy it.

Bangkok – day 1

I wasn’t into stalking the boys but somehow I didn’t mind going to their hotel, especially when I knew it was 10 minutes away from the press conference place, Central World. While walking to their hotel to meet my friend, I heard police siren and then saw a lot of vans coming near my spot, I’ve realized that those were JYJ vans .. they stopped in front of me for at least five minute because of the traffic. I was the only fan in that street until I spotted 2 other girls. Since I’m a foreigner, starting to film was a bad idea, all I could do is calling my girl at the hotel telling that they are coming, and also trying to act like a normal tourist. lol

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/5527/yoojaesoo.jpg

Press conference was OMG! That was kind of bad experience, actually I didn’t want to go but I followed my friend. I was already on cloud nine after seeing them few hours ago. JYJ came with a hour late, let’s not blame them for that, but I really wonder why the promoters thought that organizing this press conference outside was a good idea? I mean, Bangkok is so damn hot and it’s also rainy lately, fans are just amazing to wait so long for them! The real good side of this press conference was meeting so many people. This is the 4th time I go to Bangkok, so I’m not surprised at people sweetness, but Thai Cassies are beyond nice! When JYJ stood up on stage, the first who caught my eyes was Junsu.. let’s say that Junsu clothes were.. so trendy! I had a major fashionista spazz. Jae was smiling with all his heart, and Yoochun so cute! Hearing them greeting the fans in Thai was pretty funny. I met some tourists who were amazed by this event, my first reaction was to promote JYJ and it worked. They got really curious, fans also came to support and show pics of them. Yeah promoting will never end!! I know it sounds crazy but I left the crowd after two minutes, too much for me and I knew I will meet them soon, so I left my good spot to someone else.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5382/131020101203.jpg

Bangkok – day 2

Bangkok on friday night is crazy! The biggest traffic jam I’ve ever seen in my whole life! It took us 2 hours to drive on 3km! The showcase started at 8pm instead of 7pm.. We arrived at 8:20pm!! I did something crazy, really dangerous and probably illegal to arrive there. Not proud of it, but at least I managed to not miss the whole show. I’ve heard that some VIPs missed the shaking hand session because of that traffic jam. So many people arrived late! T_T The MCs were really professional, they asked them about their album and JYJ seemed happy to talk about that. I don’t remember any private questions or so. But I thank them for making Jaejoong sing the elephant song! Chan chan chan ~ ^^ And then the dream came true! Junsu announced that they were coming to Europe! He said France, I jumped from my seat to grab my friend, screams and tears, this can’t be real.. but Chompoo Korean unnie confirmed to me the three European countries Germany, France and England. I still couldn’t believe it so I asked other people. lol After the interview, blue ocean took place, fans were holding lightsticks and waved them on ‘Found’ melody. Oh, we’ve be given lighticks too. I’ve also appreciated changing seats thanks to my baby’s friends, getting a bit closer to the stage^^ Best part of the show was the last song Empty, the remix, Yoochun screamed “now everybody stand up!” He didn’t have to tell us twice! Afterwards, some fans were waiting to see them taking their vans but I left. Outside, some fans came to me and asked for photos and emails.. so nice but also a bit embarrassing especially with messy hair and no more make up T_T. I met Jaejoong fanboy, so I took a picture with him, such as did a lot of girls. This guy is a so popular ^^

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/350/cimg2318.jpg

Singapore – airport


I landed in the airport 50minutes before JYJ flight. I knew that Legra, Shinta, B… were waiting in the airport outside the immigration, I was still inside since I was travelling. I’ve waited for them at their terminal, always updating the girls. Then I saw Jae in front of me. About ~15 fans were waiting, it was quiet, too quiet, so quiet that my heart was the noisiest one. Though I filmed what I could, I wanted to see them with my own eyes, so forgot about the filming. But I lost all senses when Junsu put his arm around Yoochun’s shoulder. Junsu red jacket was beautiful, he definitely should switch black for red. Then they stopped in a private area for an hour maybe? I passed the immigration, took luggage and left to see my friends. So many people, I could hear screams from far away. ^^ Fate made me meet three Cassies I’ve never talked to nor met, who took me to my place by car. I’m still soooo grateful coz I didn’t sleep that night and I was tired of flying so many times. Cassiopeia unity is real, believe me.

Singapore – showcase

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4566/151020101211.jpg

I got a VIP seat so I met the boys in backstage. Being so close to the stage means seing Junsu perfect skin.. wow his outfit was translucent, we could see all of his back. And Jae expression, feels like being in a photoshoot and looking at him posing. His tattoo, we could almost read the lettering, he showed his chest so many times. Junsu almost burned himself with the fire on stage, I think he forgot about it, I got really scared at that moment. Actually, so many things happened during that showcase, but I stop here ^^
Yoochun told me later that they were coming to Europe, and I think he was wearing the black YunJae jacket you saw lately (not sure). His hair was messy but still hot ^^ Something was a bit embarassing, I somehow forgot about Jae because of Yoochun *failed* He got a little bit closer and that’s when I looked at him, his smile was sooo wide that his dimples appeared, and his eyes were shinning. He was laughing a bit. I’m a bit scared of Jae but his smile and eyes, face so close, warmed my heart, it’s a good feeling~ Junsu.. so energetic, so happy.. his hand is sooo hot!! what’s up with the bloodstream boy? my hand was hot for at least half an hour after that. lol He’s always a bit shy which makes me also shy, his laugh is cute. By the way, he’s taller than last year!

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5592/sanstitresfp.png

I know that this showcase was messy for many reasons. Security was nice with me but I saw how they treated people. Fans are not 12 years old, a lot of them are already adults, also have their own work. So there was no excuse for that disrespectful behaviour. MC and translator.. well not blaming them but it’s not normal that they were hired few hours earlier that day, something failed with the promoters. I appreciate they apologize though.

Always Keep the Faith means they won’t disappoint us. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu are real artists who will never stop surprising us. Don’t forget to buy their album The Beginning.

credit: Kenoa@sharingyoochun
shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment