Monday, September 13, 2010

[FANACC] 100911 SMtown in Shanghai fanaccount part 2

Account 1
8.30 p.m.
The concert started about 2 hours ago, this is my first time watching your performance
I know you will appear in the end of the concert, but I would always search for your presence in the VCR, even if its Changmin’s smile, or a look from Yunho, it will attract our screams and cheers.
Miss you, miss you, miss you……
……
10.00 p.m.
Time passed by slowly, 10 already still haven’t seen you. When I looked around, I can see a stadium filled with pearl red. Compared to the big light signs, its still that neverchanging red sea that can express the voices from our heart – we are Cassiopeians, we are TVXQ’s cassiopeians.
Time suddenly speed up, at that one moment piercing screams and cheers, under the bright lights, our U-know Yunho appeared on the roof across from the stage, holding on the the cable, sliding down towards the stage.
Jung Yunho, that night, we were only 3 members from you…… I arrived late, so didn’t bring any support items, I can only giving you love and W’s faith, only the courage to forever support you
You were right above me, you must have saw it all, more than half the stadium filled with red glow sticks, you must have felt it all, the already overwhelmed stadium, our grateful, strong, full of love.
Min-ah, I’m sorry, I only had a chance to look at Yunho~hehe~ but your solo, Yunho’s solo, or performance together, I paid the utmost attention~ so based on that, please forgive me~ I’ll give you good food~
This is my first time your stage, its also the first time I felt cassiopeian’s support~
During the song, the speaker seemed to have malfunctioned.
We are protecting with all of hearts, this is all of our love, I couldn’t even hear my own voice, but I heard everyone’s voice synchronized together – TVXQ, Jung Yunho, Shim Changmin!
Yunho-ah, Changmin-ah, did you see? All of these Chinese cassiopeians, we can also give you the best support. Did you see? Even here, cassiopeians exist here as well!

Interactive Session
Yunho: It rained today, is everyone cold? So sorry for letting you all wait this long, thank you. We are really happy, are you happy?
Fans: Happy!!!
Yunho: (something something, I didn’t hear clearly) Are you all happy?
Fans, a lot louder this time: HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Changmin, still a little hesitant looks to the leader: We are happy too!
Fans: laugh
Yunho: 1, 2, 3
2 members of TVXQ: Hi everyone! We are Dongbangshinki (Part of the fans said it with them)!
Cheers!!!!!
(PS: actually I can’t remember the order of things already, I just remember when the left, all the fans cried together. Even after they were off stage, everyone were still screaming – DONGBANGSHINKI!
……
After many more songs, everyone sat down to rest, preparing for the ending curtain call.
SJ brought Min back on stage again!! Changmin sang while his chest rose and fell heavily, are you tired??
We screamed loudly because of the love we’ve accumulated for so long.
During the curtain call, Yunho, your smile looks so lonely… it hurts me…
When the concert is over, we still didn’t want to leave, all of us Cassiopeians…… We were reluctant to go, still chanting TVXQ, do you hear it?
……
Tonight, I couldn’t sleep again, this is another memory to cherish
Just saw you, but I’m already missing you again……
……
8.00 a.m.
I have class this morning so I can’t see you off, I just don’t want to see you guys go, don’t want to see you go, don’t want to see you go……
……
12.00 a.m.
I knew your flight is at 12 since yesterday, right now, you must be on your way home right? Don’t miss us, I’d rather you sleep a little more… Don’t worry about us, because we will wait here patiently, waiting for your return!

2010.09.12
1:43 p.m.
I’ve only know you for half a year, but my love for you is not any less.

Account 2
I arrived at the stadium at 10. Even on the ride there I bumped into several Cassiopeians, I was really excited. At the station for Hongkou stadium so many people got off, most of them are young girls. When i was on the floor up looking down, goodness, so many people! I was so excited and ran down there, there were so much red and blue. So excited. I saw 2 really big red balloons, under the balloons were signs saying “Yunho-yah, let us watching our children’s sports events”… so much love! I didn’t see the other one… The wind was really strong. There were mostly Cassipeians and ELFs… I wanted to hurry and find the baidutvxq stand, and buy a lot of their stuff, so I looked and looked, people walking around me were all Cassiopeians!

I found a bag that has a lot of love, its red, has TVXQ or Dongbangshinki written on it, this kind of bags are the highest in demand… Basically at the concert at least half of the people there has one.. Of course, i bought on too, so I found a young fan, asked how much it was, she said $20, so expensive.. but its TVXQ, worth it, the main point is, its so beautiful, very elegant and has feel… When the young fan see me hesitate,, she said “If you want this blue one, I’ll sell it for $15 to you, but the red one I wont sell it for a penny less than $20.” after hearing that I bought it right away, the fan was probably scared, wondering what was I doing.

Also, in the concert, they showed a part of the MV for O… Goodness, they whole stadium hyped up. I also saw the five of them.. So so excited. Again. The entire stadium screamed “TVXQ”. When its other artists, we had to turn off the lights, because we wanted to conserve the battery so it can still glow when Yunho and Changmin come out.

T/N: I have omitted parts of the account because is too long, but overall she said there were a lot of Cassiopeians there, it was lovely when the red lightsticks glowed. The screams for TVXQ were loud and synchronized. Also they were really hyped up with Yunho and Changmin’s performances.

No one wanted to leave, the guards couldn’t do anything about us. In the end they had to shoo us out, and they announced that our section needs to leave. But a lot a lot a lot of Cassiopeians sat in their sat crying, shouting, to TVXQ their faith… It was at this time, this moment tonight, I heard something, something that I will never forget for the rest of my life.

“Kim Jaejoong! Come out! Come out! … Why aren’t you out… why are you here but not out here? You idiot, the world’s biggest idiot…” At this moment my heart stopped. Kim Jaejoong, you came? I didn’t know. Its impossible. Its impossible. I don’t believe. I don’t believe. I turned around with big eyes looking at the girl that said this. Her eyes were filled with tears, her friend had to hold her up. She cried and screamed to me “he came, he came, he is backstage not here… ‘He misses Yunho, he came to see Yunho’”.

‘He misses Yunho, he came to see Yunho’
‘He misses Yunho, he came to see Yunho’
‘He misses Yunho, he came to see Yunho’

This phrase repeated in my heart. Really? Idiot, you really came? We are on the same piece of land? You really came to see Yunho.. She cried even harder.. screaming to me “Jaejoong came.. He really came. I saw him backstage…”

I don’t know, if Jaejoong really came or not. But, I’d rather believe, really believe, you came. Even if you didn’t, I would believe you came… because in my heart, you are here…

This is over… this concert is really over… Cassiopeians left the stadium. TVXQ, let us see you again next time. We’ll see the stage forever belongs to the 5 of you.

TVXQ, miduhyo

TVXQ, Stand by U

credit: 神裔紫烟+豆花时代3@baidutvxq
trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net
2nd shared by: DBSGuardians Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment