Monday, August 2, 2010

[TRANS] My teacher is a Cassiopeia

I am studying in a high school in Japan, almost half of my class are Cassiopeias. Speaking of this, I must give credit to my class teacher...

My teacher is a 45 years old, beautiful temperament lady, who is responsible in teaching us chinese language. She is a humorous and nice lady. She became Cassiopeia 1 year ago and is currently intoxicated by TVXQ.

First, let me introduce the glorious history of my teacher.

She set the 7th period class of every Tuesday and Thursday as "TVXQ's DVD appreciation lesson". Every time, she will pull down a large screen, and plays various DVDs of TVXQ which she brought from home. There were concerts, "History in Japan" series and so on. Sometimes she will sing and dance along while watching DVD of their concerts. However, her ability in dancing and singing is a bit...... so my class usually burst into laughter because it was too funny. Once because we laughed so hard, we were scolded by school director....

Got once she finished her teaching earlier, and we got nothing to do. We were silent for a while, then she suddenly said, "Since we still got a lot of time, how 'bout we talk about TVXQ?" And all of us agreed. Then we started our "General knowledge of TVXQ" lesson. My teacher is indeed a super fans, from TVXQ's each member's name, height, blood group, experiences, she can remember all of them clearly. She knows almost everything I knew. She told us that she originally thought only TVXQ's fans would listen to her when she brought up this topic. She did not expect everyone would listen to her seriously, and she was very happy.
Therefore, starting from that day, we have our own "General knowledge of TVXQ" every time we finished our lesson earlier.................

(omitted)

My class is going to take part in music festival in September. When the class monitor asked our teacher which songs should we choose, without hesitation she said, "Of course is TVXQ's song, does anyone have objections to that?" The whole class unanimously answered, "Nope!" After hearing our answers, my teacher said joyfully,"I knew you guys will answer that, you guys are the most adorable kids! Ah! You guys really understand me well!"
Finally, we decided to sing "Why Did I Fall In Love With You?" and the other song in chorus, while singing she praised "The harmony parts of TVXQ are really beautiful, we have to work hard like them too!"

Last month, my teacher went to JYJ Tokyo Dome concert and dragged her son along with her. When she came back, the first thing she told us was, "Ah! I am going to die! I was killed by Jejung!" This led to the exchanging glances from whole class. My class monitor said, "Teacher, you are not a little girl anymore, why are you so excited?"
After she finished this sentence, my teacher said, "When you mentioned about little girl, I remembered one thing. During the concert, Yuchun will invite a girl on stage when singing 'my girlfriend' right? So I was thinking, since he already selected 16, 17 years old girls in the first three concerts, will he select a middle-aged woman? So I asked my son, what to do if I was selected. However my son without any hesitation, answered me that it was impossible to happen. My heart immediately broke into pieces........." (omitted 10 000 words of sad description from my teacher)

There is a beautiful landscape at the back of our classroom, which is ------ giant posters and calendars of TVXQ. Well, of course, that's my teacher's masterpiece. She said that she is more energetic in teaching us when looking at TVXQ.

These are the glorious history of my class teacher. To be honest, I have never heard of such lovely teacher.

Now we are practicing 'Why Did I Fall In Love With You?' and purple line. The dance steps of purple line are really difficult.
I am going to a-nation on 28th of August with my classmates. Thinking of being able to see Junsu, Jejung and Yuchun, I am overwhelmed with happiness......

Lastly, I want to shout the phrase that I always shout with my classmates and teacher: TVXQ FIGHTING!

JYJ a-nation Fighting! Ho-Min SMTOWN LIVE Fighthing! I am going to attend both of them!


Credits: TVXQBaidu + 神起5Always
Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment