Monday, August 2, 2010

[TRANS} 100801 Words of a non-DBSK fan

This is what a non-Cassie wrote to me after watching Bolero live. I was honestly touched to know that there are people out there who understand the way we Cassiopeia feel.

Here is what she wrote on her note:

It's undeniable...
When it comes to TVXQ, it's never just about their looks
Perhaps one could say that compared to their love for music, the way they express themselves and their passion, their appearance is completely insignificant.
When I'm listening to them and watching them, I don't feel the same kind of wildness and superficiality induced by other idols. This is admiration, genuine admiration.
They strive for perfection and sing with their sincerity. Listening to them is not only a form of pleasure, it has also shown me their respect; respect for music and for their audience.

Connection, trust and love; all of these things interdependent.

Whilst they may not be old, they have a level of maturity unheard of in other artists their age. Their determination has helped them overcome countless obstacles and reached unattainable heights.
I don't know how to express this, but watching the five of them on stage, their devotion, their concentration and their understanding of music… it's incredibly moving.
Compared to the mainland (China), where those who truly love music and value life never reach the top and those who are dependent on their looks, rumours and lies do.
As Asia's best group, TVXQ have shown nothing but progress and development. As I was watching their performance, the only thought in my head was 'TVXQ forever'.
They impact they had on me… I don't ever want to lose that feeling.

Credits: 允摯愛@TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment