Sunday, August 29, 2010

[TRANS] 100828 Six☆Star's Fukutaro: For My Treasured Friend Jejung

Fukutaro (Japanese designer, owns his own brand Six☆Star


The following is a collection of Fukutaro's blog entries related to Jejung:

6/14

Went to see the Live yesterday
I'm really touched
So I want to always be his support
I will work hard for the future too!!

~~~~~~

7/14


Kanada Satoshi

Missing...

Today, I've contacted a far-away friend for the first time after a very long time
I haven't properly spoken on the phone like today for a while now
I've always thought that, despite being separated in two different places, there will still a certain bind present
Although the next time we meet will be one month later...

When we meet, I want him to be surprised, so I prepared a surprise for him, waiting for his arrival
My friend really likes tank tops, so I added a Six☆Star skeleton design onto one as a present for him
He basically wears tanks everyday, so I prepared 10 pieces just for him! (laugh)

Just to add this in, these won't be for sale!!
I can frequently experience the greatness of owning my own brand~
Especially when I give presents to friends, I can specially make clothes suited for them
So, for my treasured friend, I will make it special~
I can't wait for him to come

~~~~~~

8/16

My friend from Korea just called wanting to get together!
The summer stars have prepared to sparkle brightly, the hotness of summer has begun!
I'll give him his presents tomorrow as a surprise (laugh)
Will he be happy?

~~~~~~

8/17

I have a feeling that I won't be able to go back home today
Tanks TTTTTTT
There was no time TTTT
I feel so regretful in forgetting to bring them
Although it's late, should I go back and get them??
How...

I must work hard today!
Returning back to official work!
Today, I'll get off work early to get those tanks!
The surprise must firmly continue!!
But today is so hot...
And it's only Tuesday...
To me, this surprise is really important, so I have to go home to get them
From now on, my surprise will finally be revealed!

Even with just 4 people, they are my dear friends who are the source of my drive
I've received a lot of strength from them
New photos of the tanks will be uploaded tomorrow~

~~~~~~

8/18



I'm sorry! I don't feel very good today...
Jejung was really happy~ I've given him a week's worth of tanks as a gift! (laugh)
In order for him to be able to fit, the sizes had to be changed because they were originally designed to fit me (laugh)

Source: [baidutvxq]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on credits

No comments:

Post a Comment