Sunday, August 29, 2010

[TRANS] 100828 Shinjiroh Inoue Twitter – Inspirtion For The Lyrics Of W

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

JJ_is_my_HERO: I only recently found out that the lyricist for W was you! The melody is really beautiful, but the lyrics are still the most touching… My question is, did you create those lyrics are listening to how Jejung, Yuchun, and Junsu felt? Could you tell me the area where they truly expressed their real emotions? Please!

Shinjiroh Inoue: I did indeed incorporate the feelings of the 3 into the creation of the lyrics. So, with regards to that song, I wanted to listen to their inner voices… I wrote the lyrics afterward.

Source: [baidutvxq]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on credits

No comments:

Post a Comment