Tuesday, July 13, 2010

[TRANS] 100712 Eriko Kitagawa: Congratulations To Jejung + Heaven's Postman Extension

Congratulations To Jejung!

A lot of people have sent over information, and from the replies in the blog, I've come to know that "Sunao Ni Narenakute" has received an award from Nikkan Sports. Everyone that has congratulated me, thank you very much. Jejung, who is receiving the supporting actor award, congratulations!!!

Although I've already expressed how thankful I am... I didn't search for the article from Nikkan Sports, so it isn't fake right? It's not fake, so thank you so much. I can't help but say congratulations Jejung!

So thankful, I'm really unfamiliar with Nikkan Sports' Drama Grand Pix, but being congratulated by everyone makes me really happy (laughs). Everyone, thank you so much. I'm preparing to pass this onto Jejung. Alright, now I'm going to congratulate him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heaven's Postman Extension

Heaven's Postman's showing time was postponed again. The postponement was at Tokyo's Roppongi. Thank you.

Today, my husband finally saw Postman and said it was really good. There were two other men beside him, seemingly, they were desperately trying to wipe away their tears while making wuwuwu sounds.

My friend Mayumi, and also Kadokawa's new person-in-charge, Okada, both went, so thank you.

How do I say this, I have a feeling of wanting to say thank you to anyone who went to see. It's cute, and also, it has been extended again, so I want to go see it once more. Maybe it will be the last time seeing it in theaters.

The second part has started (currently still in my mind). But it hasn't descended to the bottom of the ocean floor, so I can't work... (referring to the previous journal)

(unrelated material omitted)

Postponement details for theaters


Source: [heyjj + baidutvxq]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment