Saturday, June 12, 2010

[VIDEO] DBSK mentioned in Episode 3 of Goong

Goong has always been my favorite k-drama. Actually, it's the first k-drama I watched. Anyway, last week, I kinda missed the series and decided to re-watch the whole drama. Then, to my surprise, I noticed DBSK mentioned in Episode 3! I can't believe I missed that!

Well, this was aired in 2006, and I became their fan last year...so...XD

Anyway, to those who haven't seen this series, this is the series that will be turned into a musical wherein Yunho will be participating in and playing the lead role. I don't know about you guys, but I do think Joo Ji Hoon (Prince Shin) and leader shi bear a resemblance.

DBSK is mentioned at 7:47


That line just goes to show that DBSK is super duper famous! Don't you agree? ;)

Credits: jodiepm
Shared by:DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment