Saturday, June 12, 2010

[TRANS] Shinano Mainichi Shimbun: Interview with Jejung

“Doctor struggles with poor condition everyday, but he lives with courage. I also want to be like that.”

As spoken, by Jejung who roles as “Doctor” (Park Son-su) in Fuji TV NBS ‘Sunao Ni Narenakute’ (every Thursday at 10 pm).

“The mood maker who creates warm atmosphere” he’s getting such good reputation among other casts.

Jejung said, “There are a lot of times as my Japanese pronunciation is not perfect, that in the middle of talking, I tend to skip some Japanese lines, I need to have quite sometime to come up with the words. However, everyone else considers such thing as cute.” he smiles.

“The five people who are friends through twitter, even though each of them is worried about their own appearance, still they meet up and be new friends. ‘As receiving hope and strength, they try to work up and overcome the problems’. I also want to live with courage and my utmost effort just like those people in the drama.”

Source: tvxq-minyon
Trans: sharingyoochun.net
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment