Thursday, June 24, 2010

[TRANS] 100623 Eriko Kitagawa’s Updates

On the 22nd, Jaejoong attended the finale celebratory dinner for Sunao Ni Narenakute .

At the celebration, in the short time, I said a lot of stuff to everyone. Things i want to say, and things I must say, I said it all. Because it was my mission. While drinking, getting a little drunk, what is right is truly a little different.

Ah~~ Also, Jaejoong’s Heaven’s Postman, I understand that it received a lot of praises in Japan. “How come??” I ask with lots of excitement. They say its all because of how well I did the subtitles (bitter laugh)

Ah. During the celebration talk, we also talked about the things here. If every week there are people happily enjoying Sunao Ni Narenakute, we would feel really happy. I got the response, thanks very much.

Goodnight everyone. Linda did say this to doctor, this isn’t the end.” I was comforted. Also influenced by them. Don’t know when, a feeling of loneliness appeared.


Someone send this, I’m very grateful
Sunao Ni Narenakute chocolate
Received a lot, very happy, so I gave it to everyone
Everyone were so happy

Source: Eriko’s twitter+blog
Credit: baidutvxq+kingtvxq
Translations: sharingyoochun.net
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment