Sunday, June 20, 2010

[FANACC] 100620 JYJ THANKSGIVING LIVE at Tokyo Dome (Day 1)

The 3 of them unfolded an excellent stage for us.
Really, the 3rd day of the Thanksgiving concert is the most perfect one.

Jaejoong cried at the end.
This time round, their talk was longer than the previous days.

Yoochun:
It’s because we didn’t know if people would actually attend, therefore, there was only 4 days for this concert. However, I wanted to do it for 20 days. (In a considering tone.)
To be standing on this stage, we felt really blissful.
I, Yoochun, want to spread the love to everyone.
Want to share this love with everyone.

Junsu:
Last year, we had the chance to stand on this stage too, because of everyone’s awesome cheers and support, I cried.

Jaejoong:
Everyone wanted to ask what happened regarding last year, am I right?
I also had the times when I wanted to cry, yet I can’t.
However, despite that, to be seeing everyone’s smiles, I had the strength and courage once more.
After today, I still want to sing with everyone.

~

It was very interesting during the MC.

Yoochun was imitating a line in BEETV – “(I want to / Can I) Stay in your house”, but Jaejoong rejected him.

Yoochun replied, “Then, how about a different line.” After that sentence, he turned to the camera and we had a panoramic view of him, he said, “I like…” Everyone was screaming, in the end, he had no choice but to complete his sentence, “Like everyone of you.” inviting another round of screams.

Afterwards, Jaejoong and Junsu said the same lines.
Everyone was really happy.

Thank you for entertaining us.
To be seeing Yoochun’s cute smiles, I felt very contented.
Also, I’ve heard that Aya Oomasa attended, there were also people saying that Megumi Seki, Juri Ueno and Tetsuji Tamayama from Sunao ni Narenakute were there too. (However in the end, Jaejoong said that Juri Ueno didn’t attend.)

Today, Yoochun’s girlfriend was a 16 year-old girl. He spent a lot of time selecting one. She was wearing a Micky (T/N: Mickey from Disney) T-shirt and she looked very cute.
Told you I’m not a Lolicon. (laugh) (T/N: The meaning for Lolicon is derived from Lolita Complex. The Lolita Complex, is when someone who, over the age of consent, looks like a child. Lolicon, is the sexual depiction of someone under the age of sixteen. You'll find older ages put into original hentai, since the age of consent for Japan, is fourteen.)

Today’s special guest is also Lisa.

Above are all I can remember.

So, goodnight!

Source: Japanese Blog, HEY!JJ
Translation: nings @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment