Thursday, May 13, 2010

[TRANS] 100513 MINMI's Blog



BOB's Obit

Yesterday we recorded the MUSIC FAIR♪
Yesterday was BOB MARLEY's obit.
We all performed together "ONE LOVE" and "NO WOMAN NO CRY".
I didn't think that I could sing these songs with those members, in (T/N: a famous program as) MUSIC FAIR♪

Aiai (T/N: MINMI is in her eighth month of pregnancy. She has given her baby the nickname "Aiai") seemed to be delighted, she was kicking my stomach.

Starting today, you can download my song "Hibiscus".
Everyone, please DL my song.


2010-05-12 11:24



T/N1: MINMI with Junsu


(Thank you always linh-chan for the clear tohomobile picture!)

T/N2: For MINMI’s information, please click here.



Source: minmiblog + Tohomobile + linhkawaii
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment