Thursday, May 13, 2010

[TRANS] 100512 Junsu on Ayako Fuji's Site

I had a campaign for my new single and inaugural ceremony

for “Saishoku Akita Ouen Taishi(cheering Akita ambassador)”
I was interviewed in Shinagawa.
Aftet that…
there was a recording for Music Fair.
This time, I sang Bob Marley’s song with MINMI, JUJU, Junsu, Minami Kizuki, cossami and Ikumi Kumatani which everyone had different categories of music.
I had a duet with Junsu. I had lot of fun~
I could spent time which covered with warm love and we became one.
and I was really moved the power of music.
It will be broadcast on May 22th and 29th. So don’t miss it!
and today I’ll be on ‘Miyaneya’!
I’m now in Osaka for 2 days for campaign!
I will work hard with energy~



Source: 藤あや子
Translation: sharingyoochun.net
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment